- Joined
- Jul 25, 2025
- Messages
- 17,965
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 29d 13h
- Reputation
- 52,433
why do u hate me44 for joining this forum in the first place
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
why do u hate me44 for joining this forum in the first place
Not my fault retards take everything seriouslyJust like your whole forum personality and egirl persona I guess?
should I leave this forum? I'm genuinely considering it since it doesn't help a lot.44 for joining this forum in the first place
We caught you red handedNot my fault retards take everything seriously
yesshould I leave this forum? I'm genuinely considering it since it doesn't help a lot.
oki bye
I don’t even know what your talking about right now, but go aheadWe caught you red handed
Await a thread about you soon
189sussy baka
120….solely for the maths but in my mind it’s 70sussy baka
WHY NERD
you faggotsWHY NERD
bruuutal underrate kys120….solely for the maths but in my mind it’s 70
Nah it’s super accurate ..keep coping with buzzfeed iq testsbruuutal underrate kys
52i just don't have autism but I have a high iq + low agreeableness which some people can mistake for it
I HATE YOUbruuutal underrate kys
this is what an autist would sayi just don't have autism but I have a high iq + low agreeableness which some people can mistake for it
Fuck.It’s gonna be satire ngl so don’t get toooooo pissy over this
Let me know tbhIt’s gonna be satire ngl so don’t get toooooo pissy over this
so my iq is higherbut in my mind it’s 70
babs I thought we frends
I got testedthis is what an autist would say
124 cuz ik your secretly running a mafia in Chechnya but no one has gotten on your ass yet so mirinLet me know tbh
I have no idea where ya got that frombabs I thought we frends
I got tested
Not even in narniaso my iq is higher![]()
65 I hate your humour
why im smartNot even in narnia
U saved my ass on discord like 5 times that basically makes u my best friendI have no idea where ya got that from
@fool unc am i smartwhy im smart
omg stop nerding me pls@fool unc am i smart
I'm a autistic incel f*g and I got 93 IQ124 cuz ik your secretly running a mafia in Chechnya but no one has gotten on your ass yet so mirin
Stop talking to yourself in my thread manomg stop nerding me pls
ok sorryStop talking to yourself in my thread man
82 you irk mwThey’re cooking.
I can beat you in a fight thoooo82 you irk mw
130 you nerd out all the time plus sometimes make good discussion posts but you still have a sense of humour
70 you managed to larp as a guy for ages but now ur all kawaii and desperate for an e-boyMe tbh
Im not desperate shut up70 you managed to larp as a guy for ages but now ur all kawaii and desperate for an e-boy