Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Response to @Kaneki.. What should he improve.

Ethan Asia

Banned
Top Contributor
After years of doing all kinds of copes, injectin chernobyl chemicals, putting countless hours just so i can look certain way... I get very minor improvements in everything i did

seeing so many truecels, desperately trying to 'looksmax' , while chads already have f****d every girl post 12...

this life is cruel, your whole existence is based on your looks and shit

I though about pursuing surgeries, but for what? For these meaningless NPC femorhoids ??

Take my advice @Kaneki_Kuushu. I know it's sad and suifuel thread, but why compete when you have no chance of winning? I'd rather not participate and just lay back.

Attachments

• 95bQSF.jpg
    95bQSF.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cuz I have been attractive towards many young girls despite what @Rei and @john say

I just wanna look like anime tbh
More than looking like Chad
I want to be aesteticly pleasing to myself
John ain't dummy bro, good girls will look past your flaws and date you regardless, but problem is that there are NO good girls left. Rei ain't dummy too, degeneracy is causing inceldom, but who am i to judge you. You'll be dissapointed.

Cuz I have been attractive towards many young girls despite what @Rei and @john say

I just wanna look like anime tbh
More than looking like Chad
I want to be aesteticly pleasing to myself
All I (and maybe @Rei ) are saying is that you have really disproportionate features. That unfrauded pic of you through your avi, failos you quite a lot. You have no angularity and facial definition. It still looks like you have baby cheeks.

You seem to have an upturned fat nose which itself looks bulbous and feminine. Your eyes lack PFL. The recessed chin also contributes to why your face has no appeal and dimorphism... something that the Jews want to promote but hopefully won't, because it's not in a woman's nature or primal instinct to deem feminine looking men as attractive.
This is why I believe that by PSL standards, you're below average.

You're another victim to androgyny. Plus you look docile and feminine. I am pretty sure that's why @cain 's woman called you a 'cute puppy' (lol) when he asked her to rate you. It's a really brutal insult that even I couldn't withstand in my nightmares.

You should be able to understand the difference between a foid telling you the truth (which they rarely ever speak) and virtue signalling foid. There's also cases of pity where women tend to rate some guys a little more to avoid being criticized.

Also, get your head off that anime crap. IRL chad > anime boy. This is a no brainier.
If you're trying to look aesthetically pleasing to yourself, then go for it. But don't complain when women find you nothing more than a joke.
I've already suggested you what to do instead if you wish to looksmax, but you don't listen.

John ain't dummy bro, good girls will look past your flaws and date you regardless, but problem is that there are NO good girls left.
Thanks doc. Exactly what I wanted to say.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also when I don't sleep I get bloated so you can see my new OP
Bro idc if you are chad or not, girls are degenerates by default and you can pursue those 'rare' girls by being the PSL you are !!

That's why i said: good girls will look past your flaws...

It's just depressing shit to me because there are no girls like that. Through my whole life, i've met only 2 persons who are capable of unconditional love, and they worsened (as a person) overtime

I will rope.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ethan Asia Looksmaxxing 3
Shrek Suggestions 22