Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Reverse Gyno

pewpewcunt

adm1n
"Raloxifene I have personally seen on numerous occasions prove to be the most superior drug for gyno reversal there is.

Guys I know with pre-existing lumps from years ago have literally completely reversed them with a Raloxifene protocol, and that’s even after trying Letrozole and Nolvadex without success."

Raloxifene: 60mg daily for 10 days ONLY. Then 30mg daily until gynecomastia is reversed.
Vitamin D and Calcium are recommended during Raloxifene treatment.

5000 IU vitamin D daily, and 500 mg of Calcium daily.

Source: https://moreplatesmoredates.com/how-to-get-rid-of-gyno-without-surgery/

@Rei thoughts nibba?

I don't need it anymore bro, my Gyno seems to have gone from the Nolva.
But it does sound interesting, would serve nicely for the ppl with more severe cases.

But it does sound interesting, would serve nicely for the ppl with more severe cases.
how bad was ur gyno before?

how bad was ur gyno before?
Nothing major, I felt lumps and it was quite sensitive but it wasn't visible through my shirt or anything.

where did you get your Nolvadex from ?