Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Rhino and genioplasty

anasofiee

Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2026
Messages
46
Online time
14h 4m
Reputation
59
Can someone tell how it was its experience with rhinoplasty ? I’m gonna get one soon and I’m lowkey excited and scared . Also im trying to convince my parents for a genioplasty with the same dr
 
Can someone tell how it was its experience with rhinoplasty ? I’m gonna get one soon and I’m lowkey excited and scared . Also im trying to convince my parents for a genioplasty with the same dr
My mom got a rhinoplasty and she was first day feeling horrible from anesthesia, you have to have your nose wrapped for a while and youre pretty much in bed for a week
 
Can someone tell how it was its experience with rhinoplasty ? I’m gonna get one soon and I’m lowkey excited and scared . Also im trying to convince my parents for a genioplasty with the same dr
damn share convincing methods with everyone
I'm tryna convince my parents for marpe
 
damn share convincing methods with everyone
I'm tryna convince my parents for marpe
My profile it’s so cooked cuz my breathing problems, I think it’s so important if u have that to share that to them also to talk how this affect ur confidence.
I talked a lot with my mom of how I felt with my face, also how breathing by mouth affected my looks and she understood so I scheduled the appointment with a Otorhinolaryngologist surgeon ,so I’m getting my rhino probably genioplasty or some filler. I also convinced her for a Invisalign+ marpe or lingual braces +marpe, but I like more Invisalign, also she said if I want a otoplasty but I dont see it so necesary.
The key is talk and show how that affects ur daily life, in my case I have been blessed with a very undestanding mom. Also do the research of dr so they don’t have to worry about searching for a dr and that.
 
My profile it’s so cooked cuz my breathing problems, I think it’s so important if u have that to share that to them also to talk how this affect ur confidence.
I talked a lot with my mom of how I felt with my face, also how breathing by mouth affected my looks and she understood so I scheduled the appointment with a Otorhinolaryngologist surgeon ,so I’m getting my rhino probably genioplasty or some filler. I also convinced her for a Invisalign+ marpe or lingual braces +marpe, but I like more Invisalign, also she said if I want a otoplasty but I dont see it so necesary.
The key is talk and show how that affects ur daily life, in my case I have been blessed with a very undestanding mom. Also do the research of dr so u they don’t have to worry about searching for a dr and that.
Also if u have insurance take advantage a lot of that, and overexaggerate ur breathing problems if u want marpe so they get worried. I don’t have insurance but my parents economy is well and in my country surgeries are 4k bellow
 
Also if u have insurance take advantage a lot of that, and overexaggerate ur breathing problems if u want marpe so they get worried. I don’t have insurance but my parents economy is well and in my country surgeries are 4k bellow
I don't have breathing problems lol its just that my jaw is too narrow
 
I'm horrible at lying lmao + I've already had pallet expander but it didn't do shi
Ooh maybe it’s the orthodontist , mine was really bad and wanted to extract 4 premolars thank god I took out my braces with another ortho
 
Ooh maybe it’s the orthodontist , mine was really bad and wanted to extract 4 premolars thank god I took out my braces with another ortho
it pro is, I've gotten braces, retainer, expander from that one ortho
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top