Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My mom got a rhinoplasty and she was first day feeling horrible from anesthesia, you have to have your nose wrapped for a while and youre pretty much in bed for a weekCan someone tell how it was its experience with rhinoplasty ? I’m gonna get one soon and I’m lowkey excited and scared . Also im trying to convince my parents for a genioplasty with the same dr
damn share convincing methods with everyoneCan someone tell how it was its experience with rhinoplasty ? I’m gonna get one soon and I’m lowkey excited and scared . Also im trying to convince my parents for a genioplasty with the same dr
My profile it’s so cooked cuz my breathing problems, I think it’s so important if u have that to share that to them also to talk how this affect ur confidence.damn share convincing methods with everyone
I'm tryna convince my parents for marpe
Also if u have insurance take advantage a lot of that, and overexaggerate ur breathing problems if u want marpe so they get worried. I don’t have insurance but my parents economy is well and in my country surgeries are 4k bellowMy profile it’s so cooked cuz my breathing problems, I think it’s so important if u have that to share that to them also to talk how this affect ur confidence.
I talked a lot with my mom of how I felt with my face, also how breathing by mouth affected my looks and she understood so I scheduled the appointment with a Otorhinolaryngologist surgeon ,so I’m getting my rhino probably genioplasty or some filler. I also convinced her for a Invisalign+ marpe or lingual braces +marpe, but I like more Invisalign, also she said if I want a otoplasty but I dont see it so necesary.
The key is talk and show how that affects ur daily life, in my case I have been blessed with a very undestanding mom. Also do the research of dr so u they don’t have to worry about searching for a dr and that.
I don't have breathing problems lol its just that my jaw is too narrowAlso if u have insurance take advantage a lot of that, and overexaggerate ur breathing problems if u want marpe so they get worried. I don’t have insurance but my parents economy is well and in my country surgeries are 4k bellow
Then fake it , I had to over exaggerateI don't have breathing problems lol its just that my jaw is too narrow
I'm horrible at lying lmao + I've already had pallet expander but it didn't do shiThen fake it , I had to over exaggerate
Or idk just talk a lot everyday about that narrow palate can’t make the tongue to proper rest positionThen fake it , I had to over exaggerate
they're gonna say "wtf is this is this this looksmaxxing shit"Or idk just talk a lot everyday about that narrow palate can’t make the tongue to proper rest position
Ooh maybe it’s the orthodontist , mine was really bad and wanted to extract 4 premolars thank god I took out my braces with another orthoI'm horrible at lying lmao + I've already had pallet expander but it didn't do shi
it pro is, I've gotten braces, retainer, expander from that one orthoOoh maybe it’s the orthodontist , mine was really bad and wanted to extract 4 premolars thank god I took out my braces with another ortho
lol maybe if u say them than can cause sleep apnea or smt like that idkthey're gonna say "wtf is this is this this looksmaxxing shit"
bahaha I've never complained about sleep apnea a day in my lifelol maybe if u say them than can cause sleep apnea or smt like that idk
Mmmm try talk if it’s impossible start saving idk some parents are more stubbornbahaha I've never complained about sleep apnea a day in my life