Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

RIP Prime looksmaxxing.com

Delilahjones

Well-known member
Banned
Joined
Aug 4, 2025
Messages
410
Online time
1d 4m
Reputation
1,303
1755249130634.png
 
I genuinely wanna ask how but then I'll get the most retarded and cucked response ever so I cba
Retarded and cucked in what way

Look at Peter33’s posts for example and tell me they’re not the problem
 
Peter33 didn't kill the discord dynamic that kept the forum connected and fun, mayne
The discord dynamic was already in shambles by the time bunny came back. Didn’t they nuke it over drama she had no part in?
 
The discord dynamic was already in shambles by the time bunny came back. Didn’t they nuke it over drama she had no part in?
She was literally the culprit of that and the biggest advocate for the nuke
 
Maybe wanted to take revenge but then got attached and forgave them
Idk he was weird as shit. only funny thing he did was to use and then reject @pompompurino. That shit was jokes and fun to witness for me as second hand embarrassment connoisseur
 
Last month does not consitute OG status

Losing your circle jerk doesn't not consitute the forum's prime falling off
I didn't have any circrle jerk, and I was there begging of june

Also I did not claim to be OG
 
Fun times, it all ended when @bunny returned only to segregate the forum, cause fights, and be annoying. I got a life now so idc that much but it was nice while it lasted
You and your moggathon cult were the ones causing fights and blackmailing people here what are you larping about 😭
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top