Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

rope max or salvageable ??

i think youre pretty salvagable
wt abt me? give me your honest opinion (im planning on ropemaxxing fr)

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-01-03 at 7.24.04 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-03 at 7.24.04 PM.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 30
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-01-03 at 7.24.05 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-03 at 7.24.05 PM.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 30
I think you have nice features, maybe it’s because you’re bloated (which you can reduce decreasing the sodium on your diet [eating a lot of vegetables] and going on a calorie deficit, also dipping your face in freezing cold water) or your facial fat is higher than what you appear to be but I think you could go hardmaxxing and go for a buccal fat extraction, that would definitely make you look 7</10, your lips are thin but they look good, at least hydrated, mewing can make changes on your appearance but I think your biggest flaw is the buccal fat, aside that the nose and the eyes look good

looks feminine and cute and that can carry you
7/10

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think you have nice features, maybe it’s because you’re bloated (which you can reduce decreasing the sodium on your diet [eating a lot of vegetables] and going on a calorie deficit, also dipping your face in freezing cold water) or your facial fat is higher than what you appear to be but I think you could go hardmaxxing and go for a buccal fat extraction, that would definitely make you look 7</10, your lips are thin but they look good, at least hydrated, mewing can make changes on your appearance but I think your biggest flaw is the buccal fat, aside that the nose and the eyes look good
i’ve been working on slimming down some (esp in the face area) so far i’ve lost about 20 lbs and i’m still working on loosing more. thank you for the advice

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
attractive fellow, not roppemaxx material. don’t love the filters though

i’ve been working on slimming down some (esp in the face area) so far i’ve lost about 20 lbs and i’m still working on loosing more. thank you for the advice
It’s not about losing weight it’s about losing body fat, I don’t know if chewing exercises would help with slimming the cheeks but you should give it a try

It’s not about losing weight it’s about losing body fat, I don’t know if chewing exercises would help with slimming the cheeks but you should give it a try
You can't spot reduce fat, though building muscle in masseters might help your jaw look more defined

thank you bruh
i started mewing 4 days ago

When I see a pretty girl walking down the street, I think one thing . makes me want to take her out, talk to her, be real nice and sweet and treat her right. and that's what i thought when i saw you #ohio #gayttrizz #skibitoliet #rizzler

When I see a pretty girl walking down the street, I think one thing . makes me want to take her out, talk to her, be real nice and sweet and treat her right. and that's what i thought when i saw you #ohio #gayttrizz #skibitoliet #rizzler
new pain the ass unlocked

53832d4ce74273af2111db371c81fe9e.jpg

I feel you should do hard mewing and chew moree... But you look good all in all

Back