Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Sexual Dimorphism is the most important you can have and.me and .co are crazy for looking down on it.

Forget harmony, pure sexual dimorphism is the most important trait that a male needs to have in order to be sexually successful. I cannot imagine women turning men like this down whom have extremely androgenic frames and features.

0cedeb39e983190be971ccc183571af8.jpg

220px-Reg_Park00.jpg

They have more ideal physiques than jeff seid because of a much better ribcage to hip ratio. Plus they look way more mature and androgenic due to not having feminine lips, better jaws/chins, alongside being 4 inches taller than him.

I also can't imagine these guys being turned down by girls. Like the guys above, they age like fine wine and have appeal to women of all ages.

Brady in his 40s looks just like he did in his 30s facially. This is the power of Chad's bones and sexual dimorphism.
im-231696

Dolph Lundgren

DOLPH-LUNDGREN-FLAUNT3.jpg

Here's a shot of Dolph Lundgren dating a prime JB stacy at the age of 62. Not even age slows this gigachad down.

508808d0-b9d0-11ea-b351-854763c817a6

Speaking of aging like Wine, the much more androgenic Tyrone ages even better.

itbc9yrcu3n21.jpg

One of Arnold Schwarzenegger's long time acquaintances aged like the finest of all wines. Even at 65, his physique mogs Zyzz and Jeff Seid to hell and back, they'll never have muscles like Tyrone or a black guy even if they do up the Tren.
talksport-tyson-4-e1593511434786.jpg

EItyNgiU0AAkpCz.jpg

Mike Tyson and Shannon Sharpe look just like their 20s.

Meanwhile guys on .me claims chico mogs brady and has more sex appeal than him

It's over for them and never began for soylent Pretty boy cum guzzlers who would rather inject estradiol than male hormones.

Imagine claiming to be blackpilled and believing this effeminate twink
1406881-500w.jpg

Mogs this masculine jock chad or is more ideal than the men above.
190823-tom-brady-se-1205p_37489191b47c4557091dbec6300024c2.jpg

In his prime he might have "looked better", but he has much less sex appeal due to having too much Cute and not nearly enough man in him to appeal to girls past a certain age. Guys like him expire faster than milk and don't have sex appeal to women above the age of 20.

Nah can't agree..

psychologically, we women tend to find all sorts of men attractive, yes, looks are subjective.. But to an certain extend (maybe 40%) in percentages - Pheno, coloring, beard..

The rest (60%) is purely objective, the traits such as your eye area, jaw width, smile... etc

That explains why chico is not incel, and why mike thyson is not an incel either.. They both just appeal to special niche of women. I like chico personally ❤

Forget harmony, pure sexual dimorphism is the most important trait that a male needs to have in order to be sexually successful. I cannot imagine women turning men like this down whom have extremely androgenic frames and features.

0cedeb39e983190be971ccc183571af8.jpg

220px-Reg_Park00.jpg

They have more ideal physiques than jeff seid because of a much better ribcage to hip ratio. Plus they look way more mature and androgenic due to not having feminine lips, better jaws/chins, alongside being 4 inches taller than him.

I also can't imagine these guys being turned down by girls. Like the guys above, they age like fine wine and have appeal to women of all ages.

Brady in his 40s looks just like he did in his 30s facially. This is the power of Chad's bones and sexual dimorphism.
im-231696

Dolph Lundgren

DOLPH-LUNDGREN-FLAUNT3.jpg

Here's a shot of Dolph Lundgren dating a prime JB stacy at the age of 62. Not even age slows this gigachad down.

508808d0-b9d0-11ea-b351-854763c817a6

Speaking of aging like Wine, the much more androgenic Tyrone ages even better.

itbc9yrcu3n21.jpg

One of Arnold Schwarzenegger's long time acquaintances aged like the finest of all wines. Even at 65, his physique mogs Zyzz and Jeff Seid to hell and back, they'll never have muscles like Tyrone or a black guy even if they do up the Tren.
talksport-tyson-4-e1593511434786.jpg

EItyNgiU0AAkpCz.jpg

Mike Tyson and Shannon Sharpe look just like their 20s.

Meanwhile guys on .me claims chico mogs brady and has more sex appeal than him

It's over for them and never began for soylent Pretty boy cum guzzlers who would rather inject estradiol than male hormones.

Imagine claiming to be blackpilled and believing this effeminate twink
1406881-500w.jpg

Mogs this masculine jock chad or is more ideal than the men above.
190823-tom-brady-se-1205p_37489191b47c4557091dbec6300024c2.jpg

In his prime he might have "looked better", but he has much less sex appeal due to having too much Cute and not nearly enough man in him to appeal to girls past a certain age. Guys like him expire faster than milk and don't have sex appeal to women above the age of 20.
tenor (10).gif

too bad it's all decided in the womb
maybe in puberty

d i g i t r a t i o

Nah can't agree..

psychologically, we women tend to find all sorts of men attractive, yes, looks are subjective.. But to an certain extend (maybe 40%) in percentages - Pheno, coloring, beard..

The rest (60%) is purely objective, the traits such as your eye area, jaw width, smile... etc

That explains why chico is not incel, and why mike thyson is not an incel either.. They both just appeal to special niche of women. I like chico personally ❤
True, it's all about the face
And pretty boy-masc hybrids are the cream of the crop for women these days, like this dude:

Screenshot 2021-01-19 at 13.36.05.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
nice thread

This is why I think this place > .me and .co. The guys over there tend to be short term thinkers. In the short term pretty boys like that are popular, but long term masculine chads and even orges are more appealing women past 20. The problem with guys like chico, boy band singers and Justin Bieber is that rely heavily on their youthfulness to be appealing. Once their collagen goes away and they lose their hair, their flaws get exposed badly. Meanwhile orges and chads have robust manly traits that age well.

However there are some pretty boys that aged well. Henry Cavill and Chris Hemsworth were a lot closer to a pretty boy than a chad before they got selected for super man and thor respectively. Jason momoa looked more like a pretty boy as well, albeit a very masculine one.

a523ebd870d9644a3a27738b16f10df1.jpg

1d911de8423b34a120856de7da68441e.jpg

jasonmomoa.jpg

They weren't the hunk Chads they are today. A lot closer to pretty boys imo.

Usher and Chris Brown aged fairly well for pretty boys as well, but compared to other pretty boys, they are very masculine and dont have a lot of feminine qualities.

Chris%2520Brown_16_9_1600971971.jpg

10098994.jpeg

too bad it's all decided in the womb
maybe in puberty

d i g i t r a t i o

Steroids actually can alter your body's physiology permanently after one cycle. They add more nuclei to your muscle cells and this never goes away. Also they add more androgen receptors to your body and increase the sensitivity of the ones you already have. Plus as I stated plenty of times, being a preemie with high prenatal T is worse than a non preemie with average prenatal T. It's probably the most underrated cause of inceldom. Being one to females signal unhealthy genetics due to the health issues they are a lot more likely to have than the average dude.

cope,inject trenbolone

Proviron and primobolan are better alternatives. Doesn't give the nasty look, but they burns fat very well, and are way less harsh than other androgenic steroids like tren or halotestin. You won't gain a lot of mass on them, but they're 2 of the safest steroids you can get besides test, but they dont aromatize. Oh and like masteron they make you a wild animal in bed and nobody fucks better than masteron users. I've read stories about guys who use high dose mast and it makes them sexual monsters.

Last edited:
prettyboy is high collagen, not twink

prettyboys that age well are just good boned high T high collagen chads that looked like rugged chads when they lost their collagen

Proviron and primobolan are better alternatives. Doesn't give the nasty look, but they burns fat very well, and are way less harsh than other androgenic steroids like tren or halotestin. You won't gain a lot of mass on them, but they're 2 of the safest steroids you can get besides test, but they dont aromatize. Oh and like masteron they make you a wild animal in bed and nobody fucks better than masteron users. I've read stories about guys who use high dose mast and it makes them sexual monsters.
holy f**k I didn't know about masteron making his monstrous libido, unfortunately its hardly for me to get a prescription for anything, pharmacy drugs are much superior, the only thing I used was tamoxifen for a short term, I've been researching vince gironda and I learned some effective things about bodybuilding

holy f**k I didn't know about masteron making his monstrous libido, unfortunately its hardly for me to get a prescription for anything, pharmacy drugs are much superior, the only thing I used was tamoxifen for a short term, I've been researching vince gironda and I learned some effective things about bodybuilding
I need masteron

most important aspect of dimoprhism is size. Chico has size and that's why he's a mogger

This is why I think this place > .me and .co. The guys over there tend to be short term thinkers. In the short term pretty boys like that are popular, but long term masculine chads and even orges are more appealing women past 20. The problem with guys like chico, boy band singers and Justin Bieber is that rely heavily on their youthfulness to be appealing. Once their collagen goes away and they lose their hair, their flaws get exposed badly. Meanwhile orges and chads have robust manly traits that age well.

However there are some pretty boys that aged well. Henry Cavill and Chris Hemsworth were a lot closer to a pretty boy than a chad before they got selected for super man and thor respectively. Jason momoa looked more like a pretty boy as well, albeit a very masculine one.

a523ebd870d9644a3a27738b16f10df1.jpg

1d911de8423b34a120856de7da68441e.jpg

jasonmomoa.jpg

They weren't the hunk Chads they are today. A lot closer to pretty boys imo.

Usher and Chris Brown aged fairly well for pretty boys as well, but compared to other pretty boys, they are very masculine and dont have a lot of feminine qualities.

Chris%2520Brown_16_9_1600971971.jpg

10098994.jpeg

Steroids actually can alter your body's physiology permanently after one cycle. They add more nuclei to your muscle cells and this never goes away. Also they add more androgen receptors to your body and increase the sensitivity of the ones you already have. Plus as I stated plenty of times, being a preemie with high prenatal T is worse than a non preemie with average prenatal T. It's probably the most underrated cause of inceldom. Being one to females signal unhealthy genetics due to the health issues they are a lot more likely to have than the average dude.

Diego Barrueco is 30 and still looks great. I would rather look like him (ie looking great from 16-35) than being a "Masc Chad" until ur 50 or something. He can just settle down with a giga stacy in late 20s, after he has probably slept with the primest sexiest jbs for an entire decade bro

Screenshot 2021-01-19 at 14.19.11.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Most areas its hard to get high quality anabolics. Save for a trip to Kuwait, I know most top pro bodybuilders like to travel to Kuwait because its legal to use and own them there, pludacquire high quality anabolic steroids and hgh there for prices.

In the UK and Canada it is legal to own them too.

Also since it isn't common knowledge.

LONG LEGS ARE NOT A FEMININE TRAIT. THEY ARE A MASCULINE TRAIT.

7eb2653bfa23ca1b9853f2c4b1546cf45fe28971~3.jpg

If they were so feminine, why do hypermasculine characters like this always have super long legs. Even superman was drawn this way.

Most areas its hard to get high quality anabolics. Save for a trip to Kuwait, I know most top pro bodybuilders like to travel to Kuwait because its legal to use and own them there, pludacquire high quality anabolic steroids and hgh there for prices.

In the UK and Canada it is legal to own them too.

Also since it isn't common knowledge.

LONG LEGS ARE NOT A FEMININE TRAIT. THEY ARE A MASCULINE TRAIT.

View attachment 18586

If they were so feminine, why do hypermasculine characters like this always have super long legs. Even superman was drawn this way.
i need this giga comical chin :ROFLMAO: