Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Short torso/Long legs look weird. Long Torso/Short Legs look magestic

White people vary. You can have super long legged, short torso like Lesnar or others. But a lot of white people have long torsos, and shorter legs.

Black people of west african decent usually ALWAYS have short torsos and long legs.. It looks athletic, very good looking as well. But I feel like longer torso's look more majestic.

1575504132760.png
Look magestic Colby looks. He looks like some vanilla, majestic snow elf who lives in the town of the north pole.

Even this famous black sprinter champion who has a actually much shorter stride length to most competition, made up for it with super explosive fast frequency. dude which is really rare, has a longish torso, not super super LONG, but still its not a super short torso. His body proportions look very similar to mine actually.
Super super rare for a western african black man like himself to have shorter legs like that. One of a kind.

"While Johnson's body type - with a long torso and shorter legs than most sprinters - produces shorter strides, it also produces greater turnover.

"I'm not wasting time or motion," Johnson said, simply.

But what also separates Johnson is his stamina and strength, built up training the last decade under Hart. He has impressive leg strength and, according to his coach, can bench press 225 pounds "all day."

Hart suggests he could give the same daily workouts to the other sprinters, and none could duplicate what Johnson does."

1575504744286.png

White people vary. You can have super long legged, short torso like Lesnar or others. But a lot of white people have long torsos, and shorter legs.

Black people of west african decent usually ALWAYS have short torsos and long legs.. It looks athletic, very good looking as well. But I feel like longer torso's look more majestic.

View attachment 7657
Look magestic Colby looks. He looks like some vanilla, majestic snow elf who lives in the town of the north pole.

Even this famous black sprinter champion who has a actually much shorter stride length to most competition, made up for it with super explosive fast frequency. dude which is really rare, has a longish torso, not super super LONG, but still its not a super short torso. His body proportions look very similar to mine actually.
Super super rare for a western african black man like himself to have shorter legs like that. One of a kind.

"While Johnson's body type - with a long torso and shorter legs than most sprinters - produces shorter strides, it also produces greater turnover.

"I'm not wasting time or motion," Johnson said, simply.

But what also separates Johnson is his stamina and strength, built up training the last decade under Hart. He has impressive leg strength and, according to his coach, can bench press 225 pounds "all day."

Hart suggests he could give the same daily workouts to the other sprinters, and none could duplicate what Johnson does."

View attachment 7658

Nah, Johnson is a literal genetic wonder

He's the 0,1% from the 1%

As a average guy with a average amount of fast twith muscles etc. you want Long legs to be able to compete in several Sport arts, otherwise say hello to a ridiculous high and hard amount of training just to Keep up with the mediocre Level of your Training partners who have normal or Long legs

also Long legs look elegant and aesthetic, it's a humanoid trait

It's also a anti estrogenic-androgenic trait, short legs are neotenous and feminine and give you way less Advantages in any Kind of Sports than Long legs

Men are naturally supposed to be explosive/fast Sprinters for hunting, Long legs in relation to your upper Body means that you can store and generate more power and strength in your legs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nah, Johnson is a literal genetic wonder

He's the 0,1% from the 1%

As a average guy with a average amount of fast twith muscles etc. you want Long legs to be able to compete in several Sport arts, otherwise say hello to a ridiculous high and hard amount of training just to Keep up with the mediocre Level of your Training partners who have normal or Long legs

also Long legs look elegant and aesthetic, it's a humanoid trait

It's also a anti estrogenic-androgenic trait, short legs are neotenous and feminine and give you way less Advantages in any Kind of Sports than Long legs

Men are naturally supposed to be explosive/fast Sprinters for hunting, Long legs in relation to your upper Body means that you can store and generate more power and strength in your legs

I sense Bias. You probably have a comical toddler torso don't you? Johnson proves how much better and more athletic he is imo. Besides having a mechanic 'disadvantage' he makes up for it by being that much more explosive and athletic, just like me, thus you just proved my point.

As far as long legs, and a super short torso looking more aesthetic, I disagree. Long, elagant bodies look much more beautiful and majestic.

1575585336960.png1575585377309.png 1575585634845.png1575586270663.pngLook how short this guy's torso is. It looks like his torso is a toddler's. It looks like it didn't grow, and stubby, small, Short. Yes it looks powerful, sure but not majestic like this.
1575585559790.png

1575585775043.png1575585929484.png

If these longer torso'd guys ever beat the short torso'd guys in a race or fight by sheer explosiveness, then it proves how better they are, regardless of "mUh LeaVeRaGe"
You need leverage because you are that much more unathletic so you need it as a handicap lol. Meanwhile the longer torso'd guys are way more aesthetic.

Attachments

• 1575585478833.png
    1575585478833.png
    687.7 KB · Views: 4
I sense Bias. You probably have a comical toddler torso don't you? Johnson proves how much better and more athletic he is imo. Besides having a mechanic 'disadvantage' he makes up for it by being that much more explosive and athletic, just like me, thus you just proved my point.

As far as long legs, and a super short torso looking more aesthetic, I disagree. Long, elagant bodies look much more beautiful and majestic.

View attachment 7699View attachment 7700 View attachment 7703View attachment 7706Look how short this guy's torso is. It looks like his torso is a toddler's. It looks like it didn't grow, and stubby, small, Short. Yes it looks powerful, sure but not majestic like this.
View attachment 7702

View attachment 7704View attachment 7705

If these longer torso'd guys ever beat the short torso'd guys in a race or fight by sheer explosiveness, then it proves how better they are, regardless of "mUh LeaVeRaGe"
You need leverage because you are that much more unathletic so you need it as a handicap lol. Meanwhile the longer torso'd guys are way more aesthetic.
The irony

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Hair Advice 3
F Looksmaxxing 0
G Looksmaxxing 17
2 Looksmaxxing 4