Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

shoudl i trannymaxx

im thinking of legit just transitioning at this point im so tired of being a foid no one takes me seriously, and men hate me not even romantically they hate me and my presence just in general. i morphed myself as a moid and i was ten times more attractive what the fuck. if i was a guy i could get a big group of guy friends who would all actually like me instead of hating me and talk ab me behind my back. also if i trannymaxxed i could date hot blonde christian girl🙏 what do we think boyyos
Yes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
*sigh* no man would EVER have sex with me, not a pathetic loser like myself
how is that being a pick me thats just telling the truth??? a pick me is a girl that puts down other women for male attention when have i done that. tiktok is rotting your brain cheif

how is that being a pick me thats just telling the truth??? a pick me is a girl that puts down other women for male attention when have i done that. tiktok is rotting your brain cheif
no? the whole word 'pick me' is just fishing for compliments from men, by you overreacting and saying no man would ever have sex with you you're clearly fishing for compliments lol

no..? Why are you thinking about transitioning when you haven't fully realized your potential as a woman? Aren't you bi? You can date women without transitioning

There's no way you're high inhib
First time I see you posting instead of reacting and you just spitted facts

im thinking of legit just transitioning at this point im so tired of being a foid no one takes me seriously, and men hate me not even romantically they hate me and my presence just in general. i morphed myself as a moid and i was ten times more attractive what the fuck. if i was a guy i could get a big group of guy friends who would all actually like me instead of hating me and talk ab me behind my back. also if i trannymaxxed i could date hot blonde christian girl🙏 what do we think boyyos
n***a what

no it’s a bad idea imo. You will be outcasted even more imo.

u will turn into a mentally weak short and ugly guy lol
one year of being a guy will drive u to suicide unless gl

Back