Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Should I take Mk677

Zeher

all and I mean ALL of my Uncles and aunts above the ages of 30 have gotten diabetes Im not trying exaggerate.My family just have a fked up history w diabetes and my dad himself has been a diabetic for 20 years (he became one when he was 35) Should I really risk taking Mk677

absolutely not

if you want to take it for heightmaxxing you should look into alternatives to mk 677

we could share ideas about heightmaxxing pm me

all and I mean ALL of my Uncles and aunts above the ages of 30 have gotten diabetes Im not trying exaggerate.My family just have a fked up history w diabetes and my dad himself has been a diabetic for 20 years (he became one when he was 35) Should I really risk taking Mk677
how old ru? also no def not u should stay away from anything that could flare ur diabetes chances

To be honest, I don't believe any sarm's are worth it, even with the best medical history out there. It has already been proven by several studies that sarms (SELECTIVE Androgen Receptor Modulators) are not as selective as they were supposed to be, bringing several side effects similar to anabolic steroids, however, with lesser results. If you are willing to sacrifice some of your health for physical results, use steroids, they have MUCH more studies on their functionality in humans, mk677 has some studies in humans, however, the articles I have seen are not very reliable ( Low sample, low control of other variables and impartial method)

To be honest, I don't believe any sarm's are worth it, even with the best medical history out there. It has already been proven by several studies that sarms (SELECTIVE Androgen Receptor Modulators) are not as selective as they were supposed to be, bringing several side effects similar to anabolic steroids, however, with lesser results. If you are willing to sacrifice some of your health for physical results, use steroids, they have MUCH more studies on their functionality in humans, mk677 has some studies in humans, however, the articles I have seen are not very reliable ( Low sample, low control of other variables and impartial method)
not a sarm boyo

how old ru? also no def not u should stay away from anything that could flare ur diabetes chances
could just be a carb issue, for all we know his family just eats lots of sugar all the time.