Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Should you even drink milk?

Yes please drink it 10 times a day each an hour apart. Each glass should contain around 8-10 ounces

Yes, Breast milk made you what you are today. Thank your mother for that. And keep drinking cow's milk for better benefits. I recommend 2 glasses of milk each day.

I don't drink it, but you could Idk

just drink it when you feel like it brahh

get lactose free. easier to digest and is sweeter

I use soy milk to make my protein pancakes
It might just be over 4 me

I need something with low calories, cows milk has too much and theres no nut milk like Almond or cashew milk in the shithole that I live in.

Please tell me the soy meme is just a meme and not actually true

I need something with low calories, cows milk has too much and there so no nut milk like Almond or cashew milk in the shithole that I live in.

bro here we have 0,1% milk, at least get that its like 22 calories per 100ml or something

all plants have SERMs but I think soy, beer/hops and some other have SERMs with higher affinity than estrogen (EDIT: im 100% wrong about this but the next statement remains. really anything that affects hormones in any way is bad. just think of what some AIs do once you stop taking them)

they give postmenopausal bitches the estrogens in soy and hops to reduce menopause symptoms bro...

I need something with low calories, cows milk has too much and theres no nut milk like Almond or cashew milk in the shithole that I live in.

I thought you were a med student.

bro here we have 0,1% milk, at least get that its like 22 calories per 100ml or something

all plants have SERMs but I think soy, beer/hops and some other have SERMs with higher affinity than estrogen (EDIT: im 100% wrong about this but the next statement remains. really anything that affects hormones in any way is bad. just think of what some AIs do once you stop taking them)

they give postmenopausal bitches the estrogens in soy and hops to reduce menopause symptoms bro...
I can’t find any alternatives like semi skimmed milk here.

Yeh that makes sense tbh fuaaaark