What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sides of the head too bulky

Alex7

A few years ago a barber told me that the sides of my head are bulky. Is there any procedure that can make them less bulky?

Marlo

Onlyfans lover
Established Member

This is a great opportunity to talk about one problem many people on these forums have:

Just because ONE person said ‘x’ about your appearance DOESNT MAKE IT TRUE.

I’ve seen your pictures; the sides of your head aren’t bulky. If anything, you could use some more “bulk” when it comes to your cranium.

Marlo

Onlyfans lover
Established Member

Also the only reason your head might seem bulky is because your hairline is receding. It’s not a matter of bone structure. Hell, I’d consider your temporal bones to be a bit narrow.

Alex7

This is a great opportunity to talk about one problem many people on these forums have:

Just because ONE person said ‘x’ about your appearance DOESNT MAKE IT TRUE.

I’ve seen your pictures; the sides of your head aren’t bulky. If anything, you could use some more “bulk” when it comes to your cranium.
Thanks. There was a barber a few years ago who said I shouldn't do any skin fades because the sides of my head are bulky. Anyway skin fades wouldn't look good on me because I have an oblong face shape.

Marlo

Onlyfans lover
Established Member

Thanks. There was a barber a few years ago who said I shouldn't do any skin fades because the sides of my head are bulky. Anyway skin fades wouldn't look good on me because I have an oblong face shape.
Skin fades look like shit on 99% of people and they make you look try-hard as hell.