Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Sides of the head too bulky

Alex7

A few years ago a barber told me that the sides of my head are bulky. Is there any procedure that can make them less bulky?

This is a great opportunity to talk about one problem many people on these forums have:

Just because ONE person said ā€˜xā€™ about your appearance DOESNT MAKE IT TRUE.

Iā€™ve seen your pictures; the sides of your head arenā€™t bulky. If anything, you could use some more ā€œbulkā€ when it comes to your cranium.

Also the only reason your head might seem bulky is because your hairline is receding. Itā€™s not a matter of bone structure. Hell, Iā€™d consider your temporal bones to be a bit narrow.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is a great opportunity to talk about one problem many people on these forums have:

Just because ONE person said ā€˜xā€™ about your appearance DOESNT MAKE IT TRUE.

Iā€™ve seen your pictures; the sides of your head arenā€™t bulky. If anything, you could use some more ā€œbulkā€ when it comes to your cranium.
Thanks. There was a barber a few years ago who said I shouldn't do any skin fades because the sides of my head are bulky. Anyway skin fades wouldn't look good on me because I have an oblong face shape.

Thanks. There was a barber a few years ago who said I shouldn't do any skin fades because the sides of my head are bulky. Anyway skin fades wouldn't look good on me because I have an oblong face shape.
Skin fades look like shit on 99% of people and they make you look try-hard as hell.