Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

since 8 months

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
im in a calorie deficit

still havent dropped any significant weight

im really convinced now that being fat is purely genetical

like, do you really believe that EVERY skinny person on earth is just skinny because they dont eat above their daily calorie limit?

the tendency to become fat is indeed determined by your genetics

theres a very high evidence that certain fetal estrogens (like estrone) an also BPAs are one of the main reasons for genetic obesity

around 50 genes are related to obesity, most of these genes are dysgenic and relatively "new" genes caused by our dygenic modern diet

a german doctor named Dr. Gunter Frank who published many articles about health and obesity

he came to the fact that our bodies thermo dynamics are far more complex than the typical "calories in & calories" mantra

"there are processes going on in our intestines of which we dont have any clue, not one single diet study could really provide any long term data, the average obese person will not be able to lose weight consistent in the long term"

"theres no plausible cause of obesity other than genetics, theres also no real proof that the concept of calories does apply to our bodies anatomical laws

this is most likely the reason why some people can eat a huge calorie surplus an stay lean, while other people remain fat even if they are in a calorie deficit

while youre struggling to lose fat, chad and tyrone stay lean while eating pizza and drinking soft drinks

Did you ever get your thyroid checked? As it turns out, hypogonadism and hypothyroidism have extremely similar symptoms.

I couldn't find the ones on .me, but supposedly having good thyroid hormones is essential for testosterone synthesis, and supposedly it suppresses estrogen?

Too much estrogen stops t4 to t3 conversion.

Fun fact: t3 UPREGULATES androgen receptors, but downregulates estrogen receptors.

Did you ever get your thyroid checked? As it turns out, hypogonadism and hypothyroidism have extremely similar symptoms.

I couldn't find the ones on .me, but supposedly having good thyroid hormones is essential for testosterone synthesis, and supposedly it suppresses estrogen?

Too much estrogen stops t4 to t3 conversion.

Fun fact: t3 UPREGULATES androgen receptors, but downregulates estrogen receptors.
buddy boyo probably have some problem

while youre struggling to lose fat, chad and tyrone stay lean while eating pizza and drinking soft drinks
i can confirm,most part of my chad friends have 1 digit bf eating junk food everyday

start gymcelling and moderate cardio to lose fat, You already have 24inch Bideltoid and a good height
You'll be a mogger @Buddy Boyo

im in a calorie deficit

like, do you really believe that EVERY skinny person on earth is just skinny because they dont eat above their daily calorie limit?

theres a very high evidence that certain fetal estrogens (like estrone) an also BPAs are one of the main reasons for genetic obesity

around 50 genes are related to obesity, most of these genes are dysgenic and relatively "new" genes caused by our dygenic modern diet

a german doctor named Dr. Gunter Frank who published many articles about health and obesity

he came to the fact that our bodies thermo dynamics are far more complex than the typical "calories in & calories" mantra

"there are processes going on in our intestines of which we dont have any clue, not one single diet study could really provide any long term data, the average obese person will not be able to lose weight consistent in the long term"

"theres no plausible cause of obesity other than genetics, theres also no real proof that the concept of calories does apply to our bodies anatomical laws

this is most likely the reason why some people can eat a huge calorie surplus an stay lean, while other people remain fat even if they are in a calorie deficit

agreed about the genes part,I know a guy who was fat af ,he did IF and high cardio and gym (he also ate junk)for 1.5 YEARS and lost all his fat, but now his body have something like saggy skin/fat

Eat 1 meal a day. Constantly eating throughout thr day is terrible for weightloss.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Eat 1 meal a day. Constantly eating throughout thr day is terrible for weightloss.

That doesnt work

Im somewhat diabetical, i get low blood sugar if i just eat 1 meal a day

Im not even sure if thats correct in general

Most fitness fanatics swear on several meals throughout the day

Dieting never had any effect on my body

Exercising does

Ive lost almost 50kg within 8 months just by gymcelling and boxing

And ive ate even more worse at that time than before

I have a somehow f****d up thyroid, my thyroid goes full berserk if i just workout 10 minutes

I get intense hot flashes and sweating just by going up the stairs

That doesnt work

why you just dont inject test and gymcel like any decent person your high pren t landwhale

That doesnt work

Anerobic (i think for low blood sugar) and Aerobic (for high blood sugar) exercise is the key for controlling blood sugar for T1Ds.

Eating one meal a day has worked for me. It’s easier to trick your body into a calorie deficit if you do so

Anerobic (i think for low blood sugar) and Aerobic (for high blood sugar) exercise is the key for controlling blood sugar for T1Ds.

Eating one meal a day has worked for me. It’s easier to trick your body into a calorie deficit if you do so

Eating one meal per day might work for you neoples

But humans should eat more meals

Eating one meal per day might work for you neoples

But humans should eat more meals
The 3 meals a day is a meme created by victorians.

Finding legit sources is pretty f*****g hard.

This guy bought primobolan, but got testo propionate.

A lot of it has to do with your colon microbiome and whether you are metabolically healthy imo

CICO is cope
im in a calorie deficit

Back