Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

skincare routine for clear skin

daintedsoriow

wingRiddenAngel
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Messages
9
Online time
2h 48m
Reputation
9
Location
Marlboro
Instagram: fallacedcrown
im 14 5'9 138 lbs and I have not too horrible skin but some pimples and "pores" on my face. I just want to know what I can get to fix my skin and a routine. I live in the u.s but I also travel a lot so I can get stuff not accesible to the United States.
 
im 14 5'9 138 lbs and I have not too horrible skin but some pimples and "pores" on my face. I just want to know what I can get to fix my skin and a routine. I live in the u.s but I also travel a lot so I can get stuff not accesible to the United States.
• Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
• CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30
 
im 14 5'9 138 lbs and I have not too horrible skin but some pimples and "pores" on my face. I just want to know what I can get to fix my skin and a routine. I live in the u.s but I also travel a lot so I can get stuff not accesible to the United States.
1g of Accutane daily
 
im 14 5'9 138 lbs and I have not too horrible skin but some pimples and "pores" on my face. I just want to know what I can get to fix my skin and a routine. I live in the u.s but I also travel a lot so I can get stuff not accesible to the United States.
tret, azelaic, moisturizer and forget
 
im 14 5'9 138 lbs and I have not too horrible skin but some pimples and "pores" on my face. I just want to know what I can get to fix my skin and a routine. I live in the u.s but I also travel a lot so I can get stuff not accesible to the United States.
rub my cum on ur face
 
rub my cum on ur face
im 14 5'9 138 lbs and I have not too horrible skin but some pimples and "pores" on my face. I just want to know what I can get to fix my skin and a routine. I live in the u.s but I also travel a lot so I can get stuff not accesible to the United States.
oh wait n****r nvm I thought u were @whore
 

Attachments

  • 1000031998.webp
    1000031998.webp
    74.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top