Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

SKINNY FAT LOW T HELP!!!

getbread1

waddup
need help i’m not a thinker im a doer just lmk wtf to do, to preface i’m : 6ft, quite attractive always got girls and is very socially well liked, just always felt lower than everyone and had anxiety for the past year, narrow shoulders wide hips big belly but my brother is the opposite and is jacked and doesn’t even work out, strong bone structure extremely athletic, when we were young i was a gamer he was active, idk if i f****d my genetics up by being a f****t when i was younger i need help went to the gym for a year made barely any progress trained to failure, counted calories all that shit. finally went to a doctor and saw 394 t level, they told me it was normal but i knew that was 🧢, need help my father and brother had amazing genetics huge clavicles fuckin huge shoulders don’t even workout and then there’s me, NEED HELP

need help i’m not a thinker im a doer just lmk wtf to do, to preface i’m : 6ft, quite attractive always got girls and is very socially well liked, just always felt lower than everyone and had anxiety for the past year, narrow shoulders wide hips big belly but my brother is the opposite and is jacked and doesn’t even work out, strong bone structure extremely athletic, when we were young i was a gamer he was active, idk if i f****d my genetics up by being a f****t when i was younger i need help went to the gym for a year made barely any progress trained to failure, counted calories all that shit. finally went to a doctor and saw 394 t level, they told me it was normal but i knew that was 🧢, need help my father and brother had amazing genetics huge clavicles fuckin huge shoulders don’t even workout and then there’s me, NEED HELP
394T is pretty normal nowadays, but that doesn't mean it's optimal.
If you want to boost it naturally, physical exercise, sun, a diet rich in vitamins A, D and zinc, proteins, sleeping well and reducing stress are the most important things to do.

If you want to increase testosterone production artificially, use enclomiphene in low dosages, around 12.25mg/day.

If you want to increase your body's testosterone even further, take an anabolic steroid cycle, it will PUT testosterone into your body, reducing its natural production, however leaving your testosterone two or three times higher than the maximum physiological level

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
394T is pretty normal nowadays, but that doesn't mean it's optimal.
If you want to boost it naturally, physical exercise, sun, a diet rich in vitamins A, D and zinc, proteins, sleeping well and reducing stress are the most important things to do.

If you want to increase testosterone production artificially, use enclomiphene in low dosages, around 12.25mg/day.

If you want to increase your body's testosterone even further, take an anabolic steroid cycle, it will PUT testosterone into your body, reducing its natural production, however leaving your testosterone two or three times higher than the maximum physiological level
i have the skinny fat physique, narrow shoulders big hips can i fix that by increasing t decreasing estrogen?

i have the skinny fat physique, narrow shoulders big hips can i fix that by increasing t decreasing estrogen?
I'm sorry, I only paid attention to the testosterone part JFL. It depends on your age bro, if you're already an adult, there's no way to change your bone structure, only what's around it (fat, muscle, and skin)Testosterone helps you build muscle, in reality, it builds it on its own, there are reliable studies in which a person who goes to the gym regularly (5x a week) has lower results than a person who doesn't go to the gym, but is in a steroid cycle

But naturally, you should maintain a diet with the same number of calories as your basal metabolic rate and go to the gym regularly (an option I recommend)

But naturally, you should maintain a diet with the same number of calories as your basal metabolic rate and go to the gym regularly (an option I recommend)
ye i went to the gym but gained not that much muscle, got way stronger though it’s weird 12+ pull ups easily but big compound lifts didn’t go up, i have to increase the T so gym performance goes up

I'm sorry, I only paid attention to the testosterone part JFL. It depends on your age bro, if you're already an adult, there's no way to change your bone structure, only what's around it (fat, muscle, and skin)Testosterone helps you build muscle, in reality, it builds it on its own, there are reliable studies in which a person who goes to the gym regularly (5x a week) has lower results than a person who doesn't go to the gym, but is in a steroid cycle
i’m still 17