Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Skinny Fat

vincent wraus

vincentwr
Sup, I am 188cm 80kg and I need some advice for skinny fat lower belly and love handles area. My back, arms, shoulders, chest, neck and face are pretty normal I dare to say good for the little workout I do. My upper body is normal/good with some muscles and I have never started working out seriously. I know that I need to build muscles but is there any other advice you guys would give (preferably for love handles and lower to mid stomach level)?

From what I’ve seen, you won’t see love handles go until you reach 18% body fat and keep dropping to 15-12%. Everyone’s fat distributuon is different though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
FYI I am not super active on these forums so I want to say that I appreciate every piece of advice, thanks!

You have a BMI of 24.7, and it's pretty close to being overweight, which is 25. unless you have insane muscle, you're probably not skinny fat, and I dare to say closer to fat than skinny, so you probably go into a calorie deficit and continue to gain muscle.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You have a BMI of 24.7, and it's pretty close to being overweight, which is 25. unless you have insane muscle, you're probably not skinny fat, and I dare to say closer to fat than skinny, so you probably go into a calorie deficit and continue to gain muscle.
I am not well educated but I believe my BMI is 22.6.

Back