Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Sleep Like A Baby - pewpewcunt aka Administrator aka Nathaniel Phillips Rothschild

pewpewcunt

adm1n
Sleep Like A Baby - pewpewcunt aka Administrator aka Nathaniel Phillips Rothschild

Sleep is the pathway to cloud nine in which we siphon the energy to repair and renew our body, at least that is what I just made up. Sleep is something that should not to be taken lightly, it has large adverse effects on your mood, hormones, recovery, libido, bodily functions and so on. Think of your body as a machine of sort, when a machine lacks power it can only exert so much yet even then the output, of said exertion, is inefficient and cannot be compared to one that is running full power. This can also potentially damage or worse yet stunt the machine permanently. Afraid this could apply to you? Good, my fellow Judaism practitioners feed on your fear, and can provide you with a mutual benefit.
1600421554839.png

The best way to prevent shit sleep, and potentially further optimize sleep, is to root out the cause. Now if you want to further deepen my fellow Judaist's pockets, quick fixes would include: Chamomile, Kava Kava, Valerian, Melatonin, Cannabis, Sleeping Pills, CPAP Machine and whatever product is thriving in the sleep market. Since everyone nowadays just wants quick fixes.

Now lets talk about proper prevention or PP as I call it.
1600419504150.png
tumblr_piaz0v3xVn1uphxvgo1_500.gifv

Doctors
ezgif-7-d01535e2d3ee.gif
200.gif

Most doctors are unreliable, and yet despite the lack of nasal protrusion, lust only for the paper you worked oh so hard for. Meaning, chances are searching for a reliable doctor is equivalent to finding a needle in a haystack, but if you must persist, private doctors with set limits on patients are ones you should look out for. A good doctor should be thorough with their diagnosis and question your routine or habits to get a better idea of your situation. Effectively diagnosing the situation and eliminating it, but this is rare as shilling you out of your money with prescription drugs after a quick "say aaahh for daddy" would save them a lot less time and make them more money.

Sleep Apnea

Sleep apnea is a dead giveaway of sub par respiration, meaning you could indeed be a pissweak, recessed, mouthbreathing, obese, turkey neck landwhale. If any of these apply to you, simply losing weight and proper oral posture should suffice in preventing, negating and potentially reversing the effects it once had on you. Extreme cases such as, allergies for example, are often a cause of concern on the immune system in which optimizing gut health and exposure therapy to bacteria (not recommended espesh with the rona about) is optimal.

Insomnia

Nowadays, we have seen an increase in people suffering with insomnia, vastly differing from way back when. Insomnia.. insomnia is a you problem. Insomnia is often a cause of concern regarding mental health and wellbeing, something you can try to correct me about but, unless you come in with a revelation in tier of my discovery of Mr Jacob Rothschild's secret persona, your arguments are rendered invalid. In my opinion, insomnia is the result of high cortisol, meaning there is something that is causing you a great deal of worry, stress and anxiety that is cause of concern for your debilitating sleep. Its best to get as close to a clear head as possible, by using sleeping aids such as melatonin, consulting in friends or family and therapy.

Sleep Hygiene
Yeahhh that's the equivalent of subliminals.

Will add more eventually. Hopefully I expended enough energy to burn off the big mac, 10 pk nuggies and fries I ate. Critique or correct me if I'm wrong, this is just a hastily strewed together spark of thought.

Let me edit how dare you treat your administrator in this fashion @admin @Neo

• JFL
Reactions: Neo
and exposure therapy to bacteria (not recommended espesh with the rona about)
Based on what? What does that harmless virus even have to do with this? Bacteria are CRITICALLY important to our health, we should not be afraid of them in the slightest.

In my opinion, insomnia is the result of high cortisol
Completely ignoring the fact that we're not only biochemical, but bioelectrical bodies too? Suggesting to chug on pharmaceutical poisons?
Not a word about EMF's, man-made lights, mostly suggestions on how to stay obedient golem and keep on living in the same cowshed you used to live with the help of chemical poisons, machine-rapists and 'just breath properly while you sleep bro'.

Can't help it but view it as a troll thread.

Back