Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

SO I NOW IVE RELEASED I CANT LOOK LIKE MY PFP WHAT ARE SOME TIPS TO BE A BETTER LOOKING VERSION OF MY SLEF

Angels2345

i need to improve my skin I have a regular skincare is use benzol face wash and moisturizer IMG_2543.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2544.jpeg
    IMG_2544.jpeg
    368.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2542.jpeg
    IMG_2542.jpeg
    408.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2333.jpeg
    IMG_2333.jpeg
    441 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2335.jpeg
    IMG_2335.jpeg
    419.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2334.jpeg
    IMG_2334.jpeg
    401.4 KB · Views: 51
i need to improve my skin I have a regular skincare is use benzol face wash and moisturizer View attachment 31877

Do you know what triggers your break outs?

fr,rn they have long hair but the hairstyle/cut just looks like male starwars,dungeons and dragons,neek haircut not a female haircut,if that makes sense
It's probably because the hair is back yea. Genuinely just looks gross so if it was more neat she would ascend hard

It's probably because the hair is back yea. Genuinely just looks gross so if it was more neat she would ascend hard
yes,i would say wash the hair and take care of It,and get layers with some face-framing curtain bangs,blow it out for some volume (not as far as 70's/80's a bit less)

yes,i would say wash the hair and take care of It,and get layers with some face-framing curtain bangs,blow it out for some volume (not as far as 70's/80's a bit less)
that and maybe a lash tint and lift or just plain mascara and they would ascend hard,still very much recommended going to an orthodontist tho cus the chin/jaw is very recessed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You have any recommendations the thing is my hair is curly/wavy it just looks straight because I have my hair back would curtain bangs still look good on my curly hair ?

You have any recommendations the thing is my hair is curly/wavy it just looks straight because I have my hair back would curtain bangs still look good on my curly hair ?
how curly is it? and i just gave rec

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
fr,rn they have long hair but the hairstyle/cut just looks like male starwars,dungeons and dragons,neek haircut not a female haircut,if that makes sense
My goal is too look more feminine of you look at my other threads I want to keep my long hair and continue go grow it but I would like tips as in haircuts/ hair care .

All of the above
Ugh 😑 anyways, you look better with makeup and hair. I don’t know how long it takes for you to get all of that ready but it practically gives you like + 2 in SMV alone.

what im saying haircut carries hard,get some volume in your hair maybe some wispy curtain bangs (really just face framing tbh) and a bit of layering

what im saying haircut carries hard,get some volume in your hair maybe some wispy curtain bangs (really just face framing tbh) and a bit of layering
responded to the wrong person bud

Mirin sending in no makeup photo for rating though. Uncommon for people to do that