Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

SO I NOW IVE RELEASED I CANT LOOK LIKE MY PFP WHAT ARE SOME TIPS TO BE A BETTER LOOKING VERSION OF MY SLEF

I figured meybe just a couple of her features 😭😭😭 hey im just trying to look pretty
I understand, people will probably tell you “oh you’re a foid you have infinite SMV anyway” but I understand where you come from. With that being said, you have an infinite SMV anyway.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I understand, people will probably tell you “oh you’re a foid you have infinite SMV anyway” but I understand where you come from. With that being said, you have an infinite SMV anyway.
I’m confused what’s smv

I’m confused what’s smv
Sexual Market Value, it ranks how you’re perceived in the dating/hook up market. For example, if a guy is a 5/10 but is 6’4 he will likely have a 6-7/10 SMV. On the contrary, if he’s 5’4 he will have a 3-4/10 SMV. Most women have a high SMV because the demand is high due to simps and lonely incels. So an average girl will have like a 7/10 SMV

Sexual Market Value, it ranks how you’re perceived in the dating/hook up market. For example, if a guy is a 5/10 but is 6’4 he will likely have a 6-7/10 SMV. On the contrary, if he’s 5’4 he will have a 3-4/10 SMV. Most women have a high SMV because the demand is high due to simps and lonely incels. So an average girl will have like a 7/10 SMV
Oh ok

I can’t tell if you’re being serious or not.

Did you ever have braces or wisdom teeth removed?
I’m being so fr and no never had braces I have an appointment for next month to get the mold and I should be redy to get them

I’m being so fr and no never had braces I have an appointment for next month to get the mold and I should be redy to get them
Ok you just have a messed up bite then. Do research on here or .org so the braces don’t mess you up, hopefully it’s not too late. The braces might be able to help a good hit.

Ok you just have a messed up bite then. Do research on here or .org so the braces don’t mess you up, hopefully it’s not too late. The braces might be able to help a good hit.
What would I search up like how would I go about making braces not mess my face up ?

What would I search up like how would I go about making braces not mess my face up ?
No clue if i’m being honest, I know a guy who knows this stuff but he’s on .org and i’m perma banned on that site so i’m unable to contact him.

No clue if i’m being honest, I know a guy who knows this stuff but he’s on .org and i’m perma banned on that site so i’m unable to contact him.
What’s .org it’s a website like this right and what would his @ be I would like to talk to him meybe he can help me

discuss with your orthodontist for the best treatment plan. if you have recession it may be fixed if you have prognathism it may be fixed as well