Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

So why would a mtn interact with me?

Joined
Aug 30, 2026
Messages
84
Online time
7h 53m
Reputation
51
He was a htn or chad before, but he has a buzzcut and it did nerf him. I'm worried that hurt his self esteem and he's trying to settle for someone below his league and non intimidating like me, OR he thinks I'll help him with classes now bc I must be smart to make up for my appearance. How to make him go away bc it's just weird and sad whatever is going on
 
just reject him and act really unintersted and bored in him.
 
It's so weird bruh, just let me find a man within my own league so I don't get abused lmao
then simply reject and forget, no one is bullying you or forcing you to act nice or befriend him, in the end he'll always cheat you'l never be enough.
 
I just think it would be funny and I'm using my image as an ugly girl to my advantage
you have no advantage either way ure losing, just do something has some self respect and diginity and reject him.
 
He was a htn or chad before, but he has a buzzcut and it did nerf him. I'm worried that hurt his self esteem and he's trying to settle for someone below his league and non intimidating like me, OR he thinks I'll help him with classes now bc I must be smart to make up for my appearance. How to make him go away bc it's just weird and sad whatever is going on
just be friends or some shit most people are not as superficial as you think
are we so deep in this looksmaxxing echo chamber that we forget the foundation for an actual human relationship
sometimes people just like you for who you are and not for the social value you can provide them
 
ltb thinks she deserves an HTN🫩
 
you have no advantage either way ure losing, just do something has some self respect and diginity and reject him.
That's what I was gonna do, I think it would be funny to others when someone this ugly rejects him
 
just be friends or some shit most people are not as superficial as you think
are we so deep in this looksmaxxing echo chamber that we forget the foundation for an actual human relationship
sometimes people just like you for who you are and not for the social value you can provide them
i guess, I just hate being in an attractive man's presence bc I know I'll just be his pawn/npc and it's embarrassing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top