Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide Societal double standards

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
Guy seems pretty based, but video makes several claims that are problematic:
Overall i feel the video is helpful, but it is far from perfect.

First claim that irritated me was when he went on about how to do eye contact.
Firstly, I am not even sure if his advice on eye contact is even true. Having sustained eye contact if you are MTN or lower might actually reduce your chances?
But, even if his eye contact advice is spot on, the other thing I noticed are the societal double standards. If a girl has trouble sustaining eye contact, her behavoir is viewed as cute and attractive. If a girl has sustained eye contact, her behavior is viewed as cute and attractive. But if you are born male you are expected to have chad brain chemistry and have sustained eye contact or else have the fate of an incel.

Then he makes the claim that you need friends to not be a leech... like what is this guy smoking lol? What happened to the stereotype of the strong alpha loner that doesn't need friends, because they are totally self-sufficient? I thought one of the main points of having friends was sharing commodities anyway. And close friends are expected to leech on each other when they get destitute also. One reason I try not to have too many close friends lol.

And who's to say that someone who doesn't have friends, automatically does not know how to socially interact also? Maybe they know how to socially interact but just care not to have friends? Anyway I feel he was not that on point in that segment.

Then he says a bunch of normie stuff about how jobs contribute to society... One thing maybe if normies didn't feed everyone junk food, tap water, artifical colors, chemicals etc.? And you weren't required to drink tap water, eat chemicals, junk food etc. in order to participate in society, then people might be more willing to participate in society? Just something to consider. Second... Most american "jobs" are just middle management of shipping Chinese made equipment to Americans at inflated prices. Most americans just work meme jobs that in no way contribute to society anyway. If anything, having no job might contribute to society far more, since you might reduce the competition and some homeless person might be able to get a job that they really needed. And most jobs cause a lot of pollution, contributing to our deaths from climate change.

Third, he goes on an anti-fat tirade about men. If he said that about women he'd be cancelled immediately lol. And I could argue using his "jobs logic" that fat people are the opposite of leeches since they are consumers that contribute to product purchases and more jobs.

it is only creepy if you are under htn
easy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
it is only creepy if you are under htn
easy
he says that in the video but he then says that ugly guys can succeed if they try harder

then he talks about leeches and says don't be a leech.

women are biologically programmed to want to be around leeches, most kids are leeches, most dogs and cats are leeches. cat ladies want 100 cats that leech off of them. as for people on welfare who don't have a job, probably their gf would get some of their welfare money and benefit from that, just not benefiting with as much money as someone with a full job.