Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Some advices to improve my flaws? I am Currently dieting but I don't know what to do with the fac

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Please state my insecurities and give me some solutions

bro got the perfect face . just lose fat alittle not being skinyy af and u will be 10/10 .... + insec are not real it's just hallucination bcz u are scared of facing ppl and u need to accept that and move on

bro got the perfect face . just lose fat alittle not being skinyy af and u will be 10/10 .... + insec are not real it's just hallucination bcz u are scared of facing ppl and u need to accept that and move on
Yeah man but how do I lose the fat face? I lost 8 kgs in the last 3 months but not any changes to the faces. Also my face get swollen pretty quickly because of sinusitis

8 aint a thing u need to lose bodyfat not only kilogramı or pounds. go to the gym don't focus just on building muscle or lifting Wright( but if u want no problem) do exercice and by time u will lose ( hard way to lose bodyfat is by starving but if don't recommend that bcs ur face will be perfect but ur body won't soo . and don't forget be urself and keep up the good work

8 aint a thing u need to lose bodyfat not only kilogramı or pounds. go to the gym don't focus just on building muscle or lifting Wright( but if u want no problem) do exercice and by time u will lose ( hard way to lose bodyfat is by starving but if don't recommend that bcs ur face will be perfect but ur body won't soo . and don't forget be urself and keep up the good work
Thanks for the advice. I go to the gym I do a lot of cardio and I also do qwan ki do(martial arts for 12 years). I'm thinking of getting into bjj and maybe kickbox so I'll have more interesting hobbies

glad i helped ..but don't forget the only key into becoming the best you is <confidence > but u need also serious diet(high protein)/strength training/and drink a lot of water like 3l daily