Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Theory Some things were not meant to be eaten ...

Nihilus

Ϫ The One Lord of the Order of Nihil Ϫ
Staff
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
Guild
Order of Nihil
this is a simple theory that came to my mind after an English test where the text was rambling about how vegan diet is sooo healthy ( because .. IT JUST IS )

so why are some vegetables bitter or chilly , or have a hard or tough outer layers ? and we humans "love" to munch vegetables , ( kike propaganda )
you should eat 100g of fiber bro ( death tier lol )
my answer is the following :
The development of hard outer layers or bitter flavors in some vegetables can be seen as a defense mechanism against being eaten by animals. This is a form of adaptation that helps protect the plant's reproductive structures (seeds) and ensures its survival. There are several ways in which plants have evolved to deter animals from consuming them:

Physical Defenses
: Some plants develop hard or tough outer layers, such as thick skins or spiky exteriors, which make it difficult for animals to access the edible parts. Examples include squash and certain gourds.

Chemical Defenses: Many plants produce chemical compounds that make them unpalatable, bitter, or even toxic to animals. These compounds can deter herbivores from eating the plant. For example, compounds like alkaloids, glycosides, and phenolics can impart bitterness or toxicity to certain vegetables.

Thorns and Prickles: Some plants have evolved physical deterrents such as thorns, prickles, or hairs, which discourage animals from feeding on them. These structures can cause discomfort or injury to animals attempting to eat the plant.

Unappetizing Smells or Tastes: Some plants emit strong odors or flavors that animals find unpleasant. This can discourage animals from consuming them. For example, cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and Brussels sprouts contain sulfur compounds that contribute to their strong taste and odor.

Yea and we will find a way to truth eat it

this is a simple theory that came to my mind after an English test where the text was rambling about how vegan diet is sooo healthy ( because .. IT JUST IS )

so why are some vegetables bitter or chilly , or have a hard or tough outer layers ? and we humans "love" to munch vegetables , ( kike propaganda )
The development of hard outer layers or bitter flavors in some vegetables can be seen as a defense mechanism against being eaten by animals. This is a form of adaptation that helps protect the plant's reproductive structures (seeds) and ensures its survival. There are several ways in which plants have evolved to deter animals from consuming them:

Physical Defenses
: Some plants develop hard or tough outer layers, such as thick skins or spiky exteriors, which make it difficult for animals to access the edible parts. Examples include squash and certain gourds.

Chemical Defenses: Many plants produce chemical compounds that make them unpalatable, bitter, or even toxic to animals. These compounds can deter herbivores from eating the plant. For example, compounds like alkaloids, glycosides, and phenolics can impart bitterness or toxicity to certain vegetables.

Thorns and Prickles: Some plants have evolved physical deterrents such as thorns, prickles, or hairs, which discourage animals from feeding on them. These structures can cause discomfort or injury to animals attempting to eat the plant.

Unappetizing Smells or Tastes: Some plants emit strong odors or flavors that animals find unpleasant. This can discourage animals from consuming them. For example, cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and Brussels sprouts contain sulfur compounds that contribute to their strong taste and odor.
that's true, but you have to think that each living being, even vegetables and fruits are living beings, so it's obvious for them to build defense techniques, but that does not mean that they dont have any advantage for our alimentation

basically vegetables and fruits are nutritive, defensive systems are meanlingless

Physical Defenses

looksmaxlossus paradise

Physical Defenses

it is for most vegetables like that, however i recommend you still eat tomatoes and carrots. Fruits, meat and milk should be most of your diet especially meat. Based OP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
that's true, but you have to think that each living being, even vegetables and fruits are living beings, so it's obvious for them to build defense techniques, but that does not mean that they dont have any advantage for our alimentation

basically vegetables and fruits are nutritive, defensive systems are meanlingless
some vegetables contain toxins as a defense mechanism like garlic for example

vegetables and fruits are nutritive
What alternate reality are you living on where that's true? Because as far as i know, in this reality it isn't.
The little nutrition they do have is not available because it's enclosed in fiber.

• Staff
What alternate reality are you living on where that's true? Because as far as i know, in this reality it isn't.
The little nutrition they do have is not available because it's enclosed in fiber.
i only like watery fruits , coz they contain a lot of water

We used consume only berries , tubers , dairy and meat a very long time but since then we have been trying to eat different things

Also most fruits and vegetables we eat are modified by scientists and prolly not good to eat and enjoy initially

they may not be THAT nutritious, but from what I know there has not been any person living only off meat, so they still must be there for something

some vegetables contain toxins as a defense mechanism like garlic for example
what im trying to say is that vegetables make a defensive system since they arent capable of growing legs or other stuff to run away which is stuff which is required for survival,
but that doenst mean they arent nutritious, animals have a defensive system but still are required for alimentation

i mean it is ? yk the world is run by elite jews right ?
Idk anything about jews except Hitler hated them and Jesus was born a jew and they got him killed

• Staff
I meant in humanity someone will find a way to eat something we shouldn’t

basic evolution, natural selection and descent by modification. thought this was common knowledge lol
but we have bred organisms for consumption, and also gmos
my favorite vegetable is onion. whats yours?

basic evolution, natural selection and descent by modification. thought this was common knowledge lol
but we have bred organisms for consumption, and also gmos
my favorite vegetable is onion. whats yours?
Okra

disagree, but this sounds vaguely scientific so this has pique'd my curiosity, tell me more

specifically the bit about "enclosed in fiber"

Back