Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

someone blackpill me on the benefits of fasting

Snake diet, dude.

I've heard people actually reporting it works, some guy lost 17 pounds in a week through that method of fasting.

Eat a large breakfast full of fat, carbs and protein in the morning and then don't eat anything for the next 23 hours. Only drink water if you have to. I think that is how it works, but you should definitely do your own research on it.

It’s supposed to increase HGH and is good for fat burning and giving your digestive system resting time to repair.

It’s easier than eating your regular 3 meals a day if you’re the type of guy who loves big meals and the dopamine rush that comes from them.

I eat around 1800 calories a day and most of it comes from 6 hours a day. Works very well for me

I’m only doing it to lose weight.

Last edited:
Try Clen.
Not needed if you’re not worried about being big when cut and it’s not worth heart hypertrophy and feeling like shit

And if you’re short you should forget about muscles. I know a 5’8 Dom looking guy and he looksmins just by being at 70-80% of his natty limit let alone blasting roids imagine looking like AVM-AND dimorphism and being huge

1587062767107.png

Last edited:
Since when does one feel like shit on Clen?
Most people on internet agree that they feel jittery, like being on too much caffeine 24/7
Doesn’t seem worth it to me just to lose an extra 0.X kg a week

And a foid told me she feels like shit on them but they work but who cares what they say

On an additional note everyone on internet says minoxidil (for eyebrows) makes you feel weird but I have had absolutely 0 side effects from it

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It’s easier than eating your regular 3 meals a day if you’re the type of guy who loves big meals and the dopamine rush that comes from them.

I eat around 1800 calories a day and most of it comes from 6 hours a day. Works very well for me

I’m only doing it to lose weight.
thank u @dohbeep

Np. I went from 93kg to 73kg last year doing intermittent fasting actually and i felt okay. Wake up 10 am then eat nothing till 4pm and break fast with tuna or meat big meal at 8 then more protein at 10 then repeat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Np. I went from 93kg to 73kg last year doing intermittent fasting actually and i felt okay. Wake up 10 am then eat nothing till 4pm and break fast with tuna or meat big meal at 8 then more protein at 10 then repeat
that's really good... so 6 hour fasting periods? only thing I'm worried about is the muscle loss that comes with it

that's really good... so 6 hour fasting periods? only thing I'm worried about is the muscle loss that comes with it
6 hour eating periods 22 hour fasting sleeping counts as fasting though. I don’t believe muscle lose is anything more than standard caloric deficit would give you