Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
First you need to find yourself and then find your wifeHow do I find a htb (minimum) wife that is not a hoe and wants to move to the country side with me
I got rated lhtn like 4 times but I think it’s a over rate.i have a high smv thoughfirst, are htbs your looksmatch?
okI got rated lhtn like 4 times but I think it’s a over rate.i have a high smv though
Never happens unless she's young, you're Chad & husband-materialHow do I find a htb (minimum) wife that is not a hoe and wants to move to the country side with me
Why not find both at onceFirst you need to find yourself and then find your wife
Preach//He needs to find one willing to move away or relocate, essentially have communication skills to talk about the future in a third person perspectiveok
then how could you find one that's not a hoe, that's the issue
because if she really likes you she will move to the country side with you
too hard, most chads waited years to find the one and they ended up getting 50% taken from themWhy not find both at once
I go to church there is a couple pretty girls about my age but I don’t really talk to them should I talk to one of them?ok
then how could you find one that's not a hoe, that's the issue
because if she really likes you she will move to the country side with you
if you don't have issues with cold approach yeahI go to church there is a couple pretty girls about my age but I don’t really talk to them should I talk to one of them?
I live in Scotland so most of it’s country side I just live in the city so I don’t need to go that farPreach//He needs to find one willing to move away or relocate, essentially have communication skills to talk about the future in a third person perspective
HoesTinder?
can I try youNot really.
But maybe Hinge is better, try that.
I’m young so ideally she would be too anyway.i will be chad one dayNever happens unless she's young, you're Chad & husband-material
One of my friends use both and most the girls just want to fuck nothing elseNot really.
But maybe Hinge is better, try that.
idk christian dating apps maybeHow do I find a htb (minimum) wife that is not a hoe and wants to move to the country side with me
im twinkdestroyer, and you're a twink.You wish.
I'm Aryan Stacy only, sorry bud.
Surely there are girls who aren't like that.One of my friends use both and most the girls just want to fuck nothing else
he finnish chad wymim twinkdestroyer, and you're a twink.
My BMI is around 23.im twinkdestroyer, and you're a twink.
but I want youMy BMI is around 23.
It would never workout, sorry![]()
Are you rich?but I want you
you sound so cuteMy BMI is around 23.
It would never work out, sorry![]()
yesAre you rich?
Bro how am I meant to meet a girl in the countryside it’s nothing but trees and grassGo to the countryside and find your wife there
I kinda am, ngl. A cutecel.you sound so cute
Fly here, and lets see
Is there such thing?idk christian dating apps maybe
well first you have to look good and have some smvHow do I find a htb (minimum) wife that is not a hoe and wants to move to the country side with me
Fr bro I just need a good family and a nice house that’s all I want in lifethis is the million dollar question
PS. I would do it for mtb while being PSL7
yea there are a lot of them, most girls there are waiting for marriage i thinkIs there such thing?
I think I look decent my smv is high but most the girls in my country (Scotland) are hoeswell first you have to look good and have some smv
But finding a young HTB that isnt a hoe in this day and age especially if u live in a progressive country like america goodluck on that
Actually?? I might be able to cookyea there are a lot of them, most girls there are waiting for marriage i think
OfcI go to church there is a couple pretty girls about my age but I don’t really talk to them should I talk to one of them?
On Sunday I will wish me luck please