Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Someone help

I got rated lhtn like 4 times but I think it’s a over rate.i have a high smv though
ok

then how could you find one that's not a hoe, that's the issue

because if she really likes you she will move to the country side with you
 
ok

then how could you find one that's not a hoe, that's the issue

because if she really likes you she will move to the country side with you
Preach//He needs to find one willing to move away or relocate, essentially have communication skills to talk about the future in a third person perspective
 
ok

then how could you find one that's not a hoe, that's the issue

because if she really likes you she will move to the country side with you
I go to church there is a couple pretty girls about my age but I don’t really talk to them should I talk to one of them?
 
I go to church there is a couple pretty girls about my age but I don’t really talk to them should I talk to one of them?
if you don't have issues with cold approach yeah

but try not to be intimidating, just chill and let it flow
 
Preach//He needs to find one willing to move away or relocate, essentially have communication skills to talk about the future in a third person perspective
I live in Scotland so most of it’s country side I just live in the city so I don’t need to go that far
 
Never happens unless she's young, you're Chad & husband-material
I’m young so ideally she would be too anyway.i will be chad one day 🙏 and id like to think im husband material
 
How do I find a htb (minimum) wife that is not a hoe and wants to move to the country side with me
well first you have to look good and have some smv
But finding a young HTB that isnt a hoe in this day and age especially if u live in a progressive country like america goodluck on that
 
well first you have to look good and have some smv
But finding a young HTB that isnt a hoe in this day and age especially if u live in a progressive country like america goodluck on that
I think I look decent my smv is high but most the girls in my country (Scotland) are hoes
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top