- Joined
- Feb 19, 2026
- Messages
- 3,066
- Online time
- 7d 19h
- Reputation
- 3,579
I like to pinch parts of my stomach to feel my intestines
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
sometimes i like to put those long thermometers into my penis hole and down my shaft
sorry I thought we were bonding
this is nice i will feel your intestines nowI guess we are
not a single original experience i did this shit tooRemember when I was a kid and I would drink a bunch of water then when I jump around I can hear it swishing so round in my stomach. That shit was fun
Remember when I was a kid and I would drink a bunch of water then when I jump around I can hear it swishing around in my stomach. That shit was fun