Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Sometimes

sometimes i like to put those long thermometers into my penis hole and down my shaft
 
Remember when I was a kid and I would drink a bunch of water then when I jump around I can hear it swishing around in my stomach. That shit was fun
 
Remember when I was a kid and I would drink a bunch of water then when I jump around I can hear it swishing around in my stomach. That shit was fun


I used to do that
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top