Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

soyboy is back

caging at your legs tbh but on a serious note, it looks like your body is disproportionate.

MOGS ME

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
caging at your legs tbh but on a serious note, it looks like your body is disproportionate.

MOGS ME
pic taken from above,its distorted,in reality my frame is like 1.85

GraciousGaseousBlackfootedferret-size_restricted.gif

mogs the ABSOLUTE f**k out of me

always chasing PR's ,things such as weighted pullups,weighted dips,bench,ohp,squat...I am also doing calisthenics movements like front,hspu..Nothing speical.Eating a lot,but staying lean and slowly gaining weight(you can call it a lean bulk).I armwrestle as an amateur

Was doing full body before,now I am doing upper lower body split.HOPE this helps

Be patient my friends,I was a skinny b***h when I was 15,now I am 18

ah i see,hands look small on the last pic