Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Stack @15

a height stack containg that high amount of test with NO ai is brutal, swap out for as much hgh asp and real low dose halo and about 50mg test c weekly tren maybe at 175mg weekly see how this goes first
 
I am running 250-300mg test c weekly, with 4mg erda, trying to maximize muscle gains, dimo, and height, what should I add to get more muscle gains, and dimo.
probably hgh (at least 12iu per day) and I would start with 50mg of tren
 
worst website to ask question about roids honestly and your question was answered like million times already
 
a height stack containg that high amount of test with NO ai is brutal, swap out for as much hgh asp and real low dose halo and about 50mg test c weekly tren maybe at 175mg weekly see how this goes first
I'm running ai just forgot to mention
 
oh oki oki what ai? let or ana or exe?
 
I am running 250-300mg test c weekly, with 4mg erda, trying to maximize muscle gains, dimo, and height, what should I add to get more muscle gains, and dimo.

probably hgh (at least 12iu per day) and I would start with 50mg of tren
don't have the money to run a lot of gh, should I add tren and just run those 3 I'm gonna use exe for ai
 
I am running 250-300mg test c weekly, with 4mg erda, trying to maximize muscle gains, dimo, and height, what should I add to get more muscle gains, and dimo.
Don't add anything and make sure you're taking Dut 2.5 mg for your hair and skin.
 
just test c and erda plus ai is that enough
and Dut bro.

Test is the best compound to build muscle without fucking up your skin/hair/looks. If you want more muscle increase your Test dosage, but don't go over 1g Test

If you don't use Dut with test you are risking your skin and hair
 
I'm going to run 50mg tren weekly as well
But why? You can build a great physique with just high Test. You don't need this disgusting compound. It was literally made to age cattle faster. It was not made for humans like Test was. Also, Tren induced hairloss can't be prevented with Dut.
 
But why? You can build a great physique with just high Test. You don't need this disgusting compound. It was literally made to age cattle faster. It was not made for humans like Test was. Also, Tren induced hairloss can't be prevented with Dut.
for more dimo, and just more gains, its a lower dose as well so. Im gonna try ru58841 for hair loss.
 
But why? You can build a great physique with just high Test. You don't need this disgusting compound. It was literally made to age cattle faster. It was not made for humans like Test was. Also, Tren induced hairloss can't be prevented with Dut.
 
for more dimo, and just more gains, its a lower dose as well so. Im gonna try ru58841 for hair loss.
Welp up to you. Good luck. I just think that being a Looksmaxxer one of your goals should be to not age yourself. Steroids can easily age the fuck out of you if you use the wrong compounds or without the right ancillaries. Remember Tren = 5x Test. So 50mg is not lower dose lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top