Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Straightening front teeth be separating the lips

Wardaddies

Mike Mew said the lips hold the teeth straight and the tongue on the other side pushes them into position. But he said to excelerate that process, he used a wire to separate the lips and the teeth moved forward and into position much faster. I don’t have a wire, but I have been blowing air into my front lips (while still keeping the lip seal, obviously) it separates my lips from my teeth and over the past few weeks I’ve been doing it, my teeth have been falling into position much faster. My dental arch has widened and formed more of a U shape.

Mike Mew said the lips hold the teeth straight and the tongue on the other side pushes them into position. But he said to excelerate that process, he used a wire to separate the lips and the teeth moved forward and into position much faster. I don’t have a wire, but I have been blowing air into my front lips (while still keeping the lip seal, obviously) it separates my lips from my teeth and over the past few weeks I’ve been doing it, my teeth have been falling into position much faster. My dental arch has widened and formed more of a U shape.
JFL Keep a light lip seal.

srs? i normally swallow the air bubbles in my lips but ill start keeping them if u know what i mean

Back