Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Submental jawpill: One of the most brutal pills

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
Your submental area determines how good your jaw Looks, you can have top Tier horizontal and Forward growth but still a incel Looking jaw because of a high hyoid and a General shit Tier Skin tightness

Nothing screams genetically superiority more than a Forward grown jaw with a high hyoid and a tight submental area

perfect submental.png

submental.jpg

ideally there should be Zero hanging tissue from the chin to the jaw angle, instead the tissue should be sucked in the underside so that your jaw Looks even defined from a under view

ideal sub 1.jpg

damn defined.jpg

Having such a strong submental area is a true Blessing, ive only saw giga chads/tyrones and stacies with it so far

a weak hanging saggy undefined bloated submental area however is one of the most fundamental and typical incel/soycuck traits

you might encounter a normie occasionally or a soycuck who has a somewhat semi solid jaw from the front, but from the side they all look like this

normie sub.jpg

It's caused by a shit Tier hyoid Insertion, excessive downward growht, lack of Forward growth and a general trash Tier connective tissue Quality aka natural loose skin

I see this Kind of side profile sooo f*****g often on old genetical fuckups

subhuman sub.jpg

It has only Little to do with bodyfat, it's something you cannot Change, your jaw Position and neck/hyoid structure determine whetever you will have a model Tier tight submental chad jaw or a saggy tyrone's cum consumption Tier submental recessed jaw

theres Nothing you can do About it if you're natural Born with it

unless you have a normal submental neck structure and just a bunch of loose Skin through weightloss

neck lift or fillers etc. is totally pointless, surgeons are bluepilled asfuck, their procedures might look good on women because they dont require much jaw Definition to look good, but as a man you go from subhuman to subhuman with this procedure

sub to sub 1.jpg

You would Need to Change the whole hyoid and neck/jaw anatomy to make a true Change along with a drastically Skin removal

average looksmaxer with a slight upward head tilt….

subhuman look.jpg

...Gets submental mogged to death by angelina jolie WHO EVEN TILTS HER HEAD DOWN AND TO THE SIDE!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

hahaha what a mog.jpg

JFL at genetics

And please dont listen to this charlatan AstroAutism who Claims that you can fix it with mewing and "hyoid Training"

sure, putting your tongue on your palate while slightly decrease the sag, but if you have a trash Tier narrow palate and recessed maxilla then you wont hold that tongue posture without gassing out from lack of Oxygen

you Need to be genetically privileged, thats it

You can train it. I promise you. It works. Hyiod is connection to muscle. Look it up. If you don’t believe me try it. If it doesn’t work. Say I’m a scammer and expose me. I bet my channel it works.
It may work but only relative to your previous state.
It will never top someone that is genetically predisposed to having a high set hyoid and long mandible

That’s not the point. You won’t ever be someone else. View attachment 7226

This dudes muscle is short on the bottom but long near the mandible. He needs to lengthen the bottom and shorten the top. You can do this with exercises
The point is more so that someone else with genetic superiority in that specific characteristic will always mog you in that characteristic.
Im not saying to not do exercises, in fact im all about maxxing out everything and being the best version of yourself but you must acknowledge that some ppl will mog you and be waay better no matter what exercise or strech you do

My submental region's length from my throat to the end of the mandible (where the chin starts) is around 6.5 cm - 7 cm.

Is this distance ok/normal?

Jfl, mewing is a simple fix to this 'double chin - submental' problem. Just lift up your tongue and get rid of facial bloat for that lol.

Last edited:
Your submental area determines how good your jaw Looks, you can have top Tier horizontal and Forward growth but still a incel Looking jaw because of a high hyoid and a General shit Tier Skin tightness

Nothing screams genetically superiority more than a Forward grown jaw with a high hyoid and a tight submental area

View attachment 7197

View attachment 7198

ideally there should be Zero hanging tissue from the chin to the jaw angle, instead the tissue should be sucked in the underside so that your jaw Looks even defined from a under view

View attachment 7200

View attachment 7199

Having such a strong submental area is a true Blessing, ive only saw giga chads/tyrones and stacies with it so far

a weak hanging saggy undefined bloated submental area however is one of the most fundamental and typical incel/soycuck traits

you might encounter a normie occasionally or a soycuck who has a somewhat semi solid jaw from the front, but from the side they all look like this

View attachment 7201

It's caused by a shit Tier hyoid Insertion, excessive downward growht, lack of Forward growth and a general trash Tier connective tissue Quality aka natural loose skin

I see this Kind of side profile sooo f*****g often on old genetical fuckups

View attachment 7202

It has only Little to do with bodyfat, it's something you cannot Change, your jaw Position and neck/hyoid structure determine whetever you will have a model Tier tight submental chad jaw or a saggy tyrone's cum consumption Tier submental recessed jaw

theres Nothing you can do About it if you're natural Born with it

unless you have a normal submental neck structure and just a bunch of loose Skin through weightloss

neck lift or fillers etc. is totally pointless, surgeons are bluepilled asfuck, their procedures might look good on women because they dont require much jaw Definition to look good, but as a man you go from subhuman to subhuman with this procedure

View attachment 7205

You would Need to Change the whole hyoid and neck/jaw anatomy to make a true Change along with a drastically Skin removal

average looksmaxer with a slight upward head tilt….

View attachment 7206

...Gets submental mogged to death by angelina jolie WHO EVEN TILTS HER HEAD DOWN AND TO THE SIDE!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 7207

JFL at genetics

And please dont listen to this charlatan AstroAutism who Claims that you can fix it with mewing and "hyoid Training"

sure, putting your tongue on your palate while slightly decrease the sag, but if you have a trash Tier narrow palate and recessed maxilla then you wont hold that tongue posture without gassing out from lack of Oxygen

you Need to be genetically privileged, thats it
I have this. Brutal. Just noticed it recently. It's ogre for me LOL Good thing I am prettyboy though

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zal Looksmaxxing 10