Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Surgery COPERS

Dr. Vozcuk [Unblocked]

United Ph.D doctors
Established Member
Here and there we see surgery copers wisely figured out how any softmaxing is useless, and how you can't ascend no matter what. Just like "Natty gymcel" copers, those kind of copers doesn't want to spend f*****g 5 MINUTES into looksmaxing, let alone anything longer. They think anything quick with consequences is the ONLY way to go, i don't have anything against it (Idgaf tbh), but then they have nerve to speak random shit about softmaxing that doesn't make any sense, and tell me how i am the stupid one

Mah surgery is gonna fix my face, everyone will ascend, just pay me 100K ... (Ends up still being incel)" Most f*****g retarded people to have ever exist, if you can't reach to chad/lite via softmaxing, why even bother? It's f*****g over, no amounts of money will make up for some shitty used-up toilets

Yes, that's right, spending thoudands of dollars to impress some normafags and whores is absolutely retarded, i can't think of anything more stupid than doing this.. you have to go really low so you outfucked the betabuxer, but you've been folled into thinking that you're not spending any dollar on girls, but on "mahself" just pathetic

Here and there we see surgery copers wisely figured out how any softmaxing is useless, and how you can't ascend no matter what. Just like "Natty gymcel" copers, those kind of copers doesn't want to spend f*****g 5 MINUTES into looksmaxing, let alone anything longer. They think anything quick with consequences is the ONLY way to go, i don't have anything against it (Idgaf tbh), but then they have nerve to speak random shit about softmaxing that doesn't make any sense, and tell me how i am the stupid one

Mah surgery is gonna fix my face, everyone will ascend, just pay me 100K ... (Ends up still being incel)" Most f*****g retarded people to have ever exist, if you can't reach to chad/lite via softmaxing, why even bother? It's f*****g over, no amounts of money will make up for some shitty used-up toilets

Yes, that's right, spending thoudands of dollars to impress some normafags and whores is absolutely retarded, i can't think of anything more stupid than doing this.. you have to go really low so you outfucked the betabuxer, but you've been folled into thinking that you're not spending any dollar on girls, but on "mahself" just pathetic

we all know there is a certain baseline needed to looksmax

You need to be at least 4/10 in order to looksmax to actually improve and get women.

The term 'ascension' should be a subjective and personal thing imo. Ascension shouldn't be coined as "PSL 6 or above only".

But i say that ascension should mean at least above average. So bare minimum to be considered ascended (if you are a subhuman) is 5.25/10.

Hope this makes sense.

I personally want to be a IRL 5.5/10 at least. So ideally 4.5 PSL and above.

You need to be at least 4/10 in order to looksmax to actually improve and get women.

agreed. I also think having eyes that are not cuck eyes are a big advantage in ascending for below average/average men as nobody can fix all their failos but you can have a lot more of them with top tier eyes. but this may be my eye bias into play

Back