Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Surgical hardmaxxing journey

Beautiful_disaster

Hello, I read the surgical thread of Cosmicmaxxing and Forget It, so decided to post a thread on my own experience, I started my looksmaxxing journey in 2018-2019 back when I found out about Lookism. Albeit life already redpilled me beforehand when I was a pretty boy in high school and then developed bad acne and how badly I was treated really showed me Lookism at work. Beforehand girls will throw themselves at me.

Anyhow, after I cleared my acne after a few years I got into relationships. In fact, most of my 20's I was in a relationship, i.e. various relationships. I have been able to get women despite how badly I feel about myself.

Fast forward, to 2018, I broke up with a woman I really fell for and something triggered in me where I just needed to change. Felt like I wasn't good enough, plus at that point I was already deep into Lookism. I got my first surgery that summer of 2018 (went in for Rhinoplasty and surgeon advised me to do a medium chin implant.
The rhinoplasty turned out okay but the chin implant got infected and then began all my problems as it left me with asymmetrical chin.

Surgeon gave me a free revision of implant, Terrino anatomical chin implant, and I didn't like the result. It didn't really fit my features, but in some ways I wished I kept it.

Got it removed as it also was giving me pain and of course my chin looked botched at that point. Then later on got filler (Radiesse) and actually looked decently handsome, but I still wanted to permanently correct my Chin. At this point didn't necessarily have trouble getting girls, albeit I wanted the highest quality girl I could obtain, and to some degree I would date some pretty attractive women. So guess I wasn't ugly even though I likely have Asbergers since I'm hyper-obsessed. I never really cared for slaying, instead wanted just the best girl for relationship.

I went to another surgeon and got a sliding Genioplasty and he at last minute advised me to reduce my masseters and then I just fell into depression. Definitely looksminned and for some reason it triggered an autoimmune disease, likely from the surgical trauma and neurological overexcitation triggered an immune response. The chin also looked mushy and asymmetric. I looked better before, especially with the filler.

That said I still managed to get girls (some would visit me from overseas), and actually dated the best two looking girls I have dated. Both have modeled before. I think because I still sort of cute looking, even though I could only focus on the facial flaws and my last relationship seriously blackpilled me. I was insecure during the midst of it and got another surgery. I re-did my genioplasty and while looked better the surgeon vertically shortened my chin and my face just looked too round.

Since this girl I was dating got so much male attention, it made me want to looksmax harder so I decided to get Jaw angle implants (standard medpore ) and concurent buccal fat removal. I do not recommend buccal fat at all, just aged me and took away the youthful glow that deep fat provides.

Jaw implants got infected and I fell into serious depression. Also got them removed with LOCAL ANASTHESIA, which was torture. Surgeon basically experimented on me and could only remove one at a time due to the extreme pain with the surgery. Plastic surgeons don't really know how to numb bone. So imagine someone scraping at your bone for 50 minutes. In some ways I have a lot of mental fortitude, though obviously a mentalcel. This surgical experience left me with PTSD.

Girl broke up with me and and also cheated on me. Well technically broke up with beforehand and then got with the guy, but later on I got back with her and checked her messages and it was the most Blackpill experience of my life. Completely broke, numbed me, took away all my innocence. Never ever check a woman's messages, it was truly disheartening at my very core, but I still loved her. At this point also my gonial angles have been completely destroyed, Masseter dehiscence and just overall lack of midface volume.

Anyways, things didn't last with her, and this time I broke up with her after recovering some degree of personal strength, its better to be alone than be disrespected continually no matter how beautiful they are and how good the sex was. To some degree, I had to learn that Sex is not Love. As I would just have sex with her for hours for days on end. Always had a very strong sex drive.

I also tried testosterone because of the depression and it was on the lower end of normal, as well as complete lack of motivation.

Anyhow, this year I got another geniplasty with another surgeon, and well lets just say it doesn't look good. I think he shaved my chin for the symmetry, because my jawline is f****d. One side of my face looks bigger than the other and I just look ugly, maybe not subhuman though, moreso low tier normie. Beforehand I might have been almost high tier normie.

I also don't recommend Morpheus since it destroyed my mid-face fat pads and left me looking without volume.

I recently consulted Craniofacial surgeons as well as even Eppley, and most of them are reluctant to help me. As I'm still obsessed with trying to fix my face and have become a social recluse from it with deep social anxiety. That said I still am dating a relatively okay looking girl at the moment, mostly just a relationship of meaningless sex as much as I want. So I am not an incel per se, but I just can't even fathom what she sees in me. Probably just using me since I have some degree of status which has helped me obtain girls, beyond just looks. And by status I don't mean money, I mean a mini-influencer in a specialized field.

I am now looking to get double jaw surgery, maybe one where they can expand my jawline and jaw angles. Looking into all the big names, but the costs are really crazy 25-40 k minimum. I guess one can always save but it just seems life is just being wasted away focusing on this.
I've probably spent around 40 K on surgeries alone and have nothing but trauma to show for it. And while I'm not against surgery per se, this hyper-obsession and addiction to looking better has really only brought pain and suffering. All I really needed was a Rhinoplasty and one good Genioplasty, once your in the rabbithole of surgery well good luck, its difficult to escape even when surgeons say don't get surgery, one will just look for another that will say yes.

Tldr: Hardmaxxing hasn't led to any increase of looks, mostly botched results.

Hello, I read the surgical thread of Cosmicmaxxing and Forget It, so decided to post a thread on my own experience, I started my looksmaxxing journey in 2018-2019 back when I found out about Lookism. Albeit life already redpilled me beforehand when I was a pretty boy in high school and then developed bad acne and how badly I was treated really showed me Lookism at work. Beforehand girls will throw themselves at me.

Anyhow, after I cleared my acne after a few years I got into relationships. In fact, most of my 20's I was in a relationship, i.e. various relationships. I have been able to get women despite how badly I feel about myself.

Fast forward, to 2018, I broke up with a woman I really fell for and something triggered in me where I just needed to change. Felt like I wasn't good enough, plus at that point I was already deep into Lookism. I got my first surgery that summer of 2018 (went in for Rhinoplasty and surgeon advised me to do a medium chin implant.
The rhinoplasty turned out okay but the chin implant got infected and then began all my problems as it left me with asymmetrical chin.

Surgeon gave me a free revision of implant, Terrino anatomical chin implant, and I didn't like the result. It didn't really fit my features, but in some ways I wished I kept it.

Got it removed as it also was giving me pain and of course my chin looked botched at that point. Then later on got filler (Radiesse) and actually looked decently handsome, but I still wanted to permanently correct my Chin. At this point didn't necessarily have trouble getting girls, albeit I wanted the highest quality girl I could obtain, and to some degree I would date some pretty attractive women. So guess I wasn't ugly even though I likely have Asbergers since I'm hyper-obsessed. I never really cared for slaying, instead wanted just the best girl for relationship.

I went to another surgeon and got a sliding Genioplasty and he at last minute advised me to reduce my masseters and then I just fell into depression. Definitely looksminned and for some reason it triggered an autoimmune disease, likely from the surgical trauma and neurological overexcitation triggered an immune response. The chin also looked mushy and asymmetric. I looked better before, especially with the filler.

That said I still managed to get girls (some would visit me from overseas), and actually dated the best two looking girls I have dated. Both have modeled before. I think because I still sort of cute looking, even though I could only focus on the facial flaws and my last relationship seriously blackpilled me. I was insecure during the midst of it and got another surgery. I re-did my genioplasty and while looked better the surgeon vertically shortened my chin and my face just looked too round.

Since this girl I was dating got so much male attention, it made me want to looksmax harder so I decided to get Jaw angle implants (standard medpore ) and concurent buccal fat removal. I do not recommend buccal fat at all, just aged me and took away the youthful glow that deep fat provides.

Jaw implants got infected and I fell into serious depression. Also got them removed with LOCAL ANASTHESIA, which was torture. Surgeon basically experimented on me and could only remove one at a time due to the extreme pain with the surgery. Plastic surgeons don't really know how to numb bone. So imagine someone scraping at your bone for 50 minutes. In some ways I have a lot of mental fortitude, though obviously a mentalcel. This surgical experience left me with PTSD.

Girl broke up with me and and also cheated on me. Well technically broke up with beforehand and then got with the guy, but later on I got back with her and checked her messages and it was the most Blackpill experience of my life. Completely broke, numbed me, took away all my innocence. Never ever check a woman's messages, it was truly disheartening at my very core, but I still loved her. At this point also my gonial angles have been completely destroyed, Masseter dehiscence and just overall lack of midface volume.

Anyways, things didn't last with her, and this time I broke up with her after recovering some degree of personal strength, its better to be alone than be disrespected continually no matter how beautiful they are and how good the sex was. To some degree, I had to learn that Sex is not Love. As I would just have sex with her for hours for days on end. Always had a very strong sex drive.

I also tried testosterone because of the depression and it was on the lower end of normal, as well as complete lack of motivation.

Anyhow, this year I got another geniplasty with another surgeon, and well lets just say it doesn't look good. I think he shaved my chin for the symmetry, because my jawline is f****d. One side of my face looks bigger than the other and I just look ugly, maybe not subhuman though, moreso low tier normie. Beforehand I might have been almost high tier normie.

I also don't recommend Morpheus since it destroyed my mid-face fat pads and left me looking without volume.

I recently consulted Craniofacial surgeons as well as even Eppley, and most of them are reluctant to help me. As I'm still obsessed with trying to fix my face and have become a social recluse from it with deep social anxiety. That said I still am dating a relatively okay looking girl at the moment, mostly just a relationship of meaningless sex as much as I want. So I am not an incel per se, but I just can't even fathom what she sees in me. Probably just using me since I have some degree of status which has helped me obtain girls, beyond just looks. And by status I don't mean money, I mean a mini-influencer in a specialized field.

I am now looking to get double jaw surgery, maybe one where they can expand my jawline and jaw angles. Looking into all the big names, but the costs are really crazy 25-40 k minimum. I guess one can always save but it just seems life is just being wasted away focusing on this.
I've probably spent around 40 K on surgeries alone and have nothing but trauma to show for it. And while I'm not against surgery per se, this hyper-obsession and addiction to looking better has really only brought pain and suffering. All I really needed was a Rhinoplasty and one good Genioplasty, once your in the rabbithole of surgery well good luck, its difficult to escape even when surgeons say don't get surgery, one will just look for another that will say yes.

Tldr: Hardmaxxing hasn't led to any increase of looks, mostly botched results.
Thanks for being brave enough to share your story man and I'm sorry to hear about the snowball of issues you have gone through.

Are you able to share any photos? (Don't feel obliged to if you want to protect your identity)

I wonder if the first surgery went well would you have still wanted to get more done?

Thanks again for brining awareness around this topic.

And this is the reason I'm against hard maxxing unless the case is really severe
The blackpilled gave me some insecurities even tho I considered myself good looking , you always want to acheive more in a never ending cycle , but true knowledge is really worth it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for being brave enough to share your story man and I'm sorry to hear about the snowball of issues you have gone through.

Are you able to share any photos? (Don't feel obliged to if you want to protect your identity)

I wonder if the first surgery went well would you have still wanted to get more done?

Thanks again for brining awareness around this topic.
Thanks man I appreciate the kind words, feels somewhat good to share, can't really share with anyone as most people don't really understand. Yeah I'll try to see if I can share photos, definitely don't want to be doxxed.

Yeah I think if the first surgery went well, I definitely wouldn't have had any other surgery, since most my surgeries were trying to fix something caused by another surgery. Surgeons can't really predict soft tissue changes and some of them have bizarre aesthetics. Most surgical results are comprised on choosing the right surgeon with the right skill and plan for the person, and the rest is how the person's tissue responds which can sometimes be unpredictable.

I would suggest if anyone is considering surgery, that only correct certain prominent failos, and one should choose a surgeon that almost specializes in that procedure with lots of before and after. I wish I chose better surgeons, with compatible sense of aesthetics.

Back