Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Take a look and tell me what surgeries are least noticeable and generally best option for me etc.(if i were to get them)

howtomogg

IMG_2372.jpegalso im 16 so i cant afford surgery, but id like suggestions

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
this the best i got rn IMG_2374.jpegIMG_2373.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0491.jpeg
    IMG_0491.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
dont mind the difference in lighting and facial expression 😭

dont mind the difference in lighting and facial expression 😭
oh yeah, im also jaw training w gum and chewing w my incisors because even if chewing w incisors causes tooth problems, im getting my teeth aligned again anyways so i might as well. idk the science behind it but i hot the advice from a tiktok mogger. he chewed mastic gum tho so 🤷🏼‍♂️

Have you been training hard in the gym? What’s your height and weight bro?
rn i am unsure abt my height but i think its safe to say im 5’11+ i weigh around 155 but honestly it fluctuates to 145 ish because i have a fast metabolism and i am pretty much all muscle and no fat

rn i am unsure abt my height but i think its safe to say im 5’11+ i weigh around 155 but honestly it fluctuates to 145 ish because i have a fast metabolism and i am pretty much all muscle and no fat
Damn honestly, you don’t got a lot to lose! 👍🔥🔥