Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Talking about the blackpill is social suicide

Nihilus

ĎŞ Dark God ĎŞ
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member
there are many tiktokcels in this forum , but you must keep in mind that the trend will die someday
once the trend dies shut up and stop talking about muh mewing muh jaw muh mog
you will come off as an outcast

I agree, the other day my friend leaned over and whispered “do you have a face routine? like how did all your acne go away?” and I told him no and that I just got lucky

Remember, the minute people know you are trying to improve, they will laugh at you and try to shoot you down

It’s the same way that you shouldn’t tell people you go to the gym, they’ll make fun of you and tell you they can’t tell

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
I agree, the other day my friend leaned over and whispered “do you have a face routine? like how did all your acne go away?” and I told him no and that I just got lucky

Remember, the minute people know you are trying to improve, they will laugh at you and try to shoot you down
real shit
i almost f****d my social status by talking about hardmaxxing

real shit
i almost f****d my social status by talking about hardmaxxing
same, I walked into the room before class started and everyone was taking about looksmaxxing and bye bye etc. It was after a break and one of my friends had gotten taller, so I walked up to him and said “bro did you heightmaxx?” and I kid you not the whole room went quiet and two people were like “what’s heightmaxx”