Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Teen looksmaxxing

andy375

Asian-american teen looking to looksmaxx. I have an oval-ish head, would mewing/chewing help with that? Also, are freckles of any significance or not? I have some that I don't really like but I don't think they are a huge deal. What other methods should I use to enhance my looks?

I picture 📸 would help me evaluate what necessary offfical looksmaxng procedures you should perform

An image of your face of course

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Asian-american teen looking to looksmaxx. I have an oval-ish head, would mewing/chewing help with that? Also, are freckles of any significance or not? I have some that I don't really like but I don't think they are a huge deal. What other methods should I use to enhance my looks?
Dude we are the exact same, AM teen with freckles and an oval-ish head 😂