Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Teeths

Faxx

Hi can somebody help me get white teeths, I have pretty white front teeths and back teeths( I het asked in daily what do I use for my teeths bc they are so white but I have 4 teeths ( the third ones) I cant het ride of their color can whitening starps get ride of it or any advice?

Hi can somebody help me get white teeths, I have pretty white front teeths and back teeths( I het asked in daily what do I use for my teeths bc they are so white but I have 4 teeths ( the third ones) I cant het ride of their color can whitening starps get ride of it or any advice?
rub the interior of a banana peel on the teeth, they have some kind of acid which name i dont remember but it helps whitening teeth. also if you're taking this seriously wash your teeth two-three times a day or after every main meal

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
rub the interior of a banana peel on the teeth, they have some kind of acid which name i dont remember but it helps whitening teeth. also if you're taking this seriously wash your teeth two-three times a day or after every main meal
I wash my teeths 3-4 times a day already

yeah and also dont eat trash food and eat more vegetables, at this rate you should see results soon
Nah I do that my teeths is white as f**k but my canine teeth are yellow my sister also has the same problem can it be genetic?

Nah I do that my teeths is white as f**k but my canine teeth are yellow my sister also has the same problem can it be genetic?
Yeah man sometimes it can also be about genetics

Im not a teeth expert but im sure theres a way to whiten genetically yellow teeth tho, y can try searching the internet for some way or try talking a dentist

Yeah man sometimes it can also be about genetics

Im not a teeth expert but im sure theres a way to whiten genetically yellow teeth tho, y can try searching the internet for some way or try talking a dentist
Okey tysm next time I go to the dentist I will ask her about it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fckfckfckx Mewing 1