Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Tell me everything wrong with appearance (dying hair at some point, I know)

Joined
Aug 30, 2026
Messages
84
Online time
7h 53m
Reputation
51
image.webp
IMG_2832.webp
IMG_2836.webp
 
for starters your hair colour makes you look like a social outcast and you literally have purple eyebrows
significant under eye deficiency + upper maxilla deficient
poor nasion projection
dorsal hump
high facial adiposity
lack of jaw height and projection
lack of chin projection
downturned mouth commissures
nasolabial and nasojugal folds

i cba for the rest but those are the biggest issues
 
for starters your hair colour makes you look like a social outcast and you literally have purple eyebrows
significant under eye deficiency + upper maxilla deficient
poor nasion projection
dorsal hump
high facial adiposity
lack of jaw height and projection
lack of chin projection
downturned mouth commissures
nasolabial and nasojugal folds

i cba for the rest but those are the biggest issues
I don't think I'll ever look good lol. I'm sub3
 
Idk how I thought joining this would ever help me, I just need to save up for surgeries and that's literally my only hope at this point
 
Idk how I thought joining this would ever help me, I just need to save up for surgeries and that's literally my only hope at this point
did you expect some secret society of people who found out how to remodel the entire craniofacial structure?
most people need to be lean + surgery and thats all there is to it
 
did you expect some secret society of people who found out how to remodel the entire craniofacial structure?
most people need to be lean + surgery and thats all there is to it
Literally nobody I know needs the amount of surgeries I do to look remotely human. They all look fine already.
 
Literally nobody I know needs the amount of surgeries I do to look remotely human. They all look fine already.
you look fine too , average , as are most , i would think nothing of you in terms of aesthetics if i saw you in public , you just look like a regular person and the regular person has alot of aesthetic shortcomings which is why the list seems long but you do look normal
 
N
you look fine too , average , as are most , i would think nothing of you in terms of aesthetics if i saw you in public , you just look like a regular person and the regular person has alot of aesthetic shortcomings which is why the list seems long but you do look normal
The average person would reject me
 
My only standards are that they show interest, no one has met that standard. What do you say to that?
i find that hard to believe
download tinder upload whatever pics your heart desires , as fuckign shitty and low effort as you'd like
I can assure you , you will still get likes
 
i find that hard to believe
download tinder upload whatever pics your heart desires , as fuckign shitty and low effort as you'd like
I can assure you , you will still get likes
When I did that I only got men 34+ yr old men who are not good looking like me so idk. That's all I can get, never anyone my age
 
When I did that I only got men 34+ yr old men who are not good looking like me so idk. That's all I can get, never anyone my age
i thought your only requirement was for them to be interested?
so there is a looks threshold you're looking for and its likely alot higher than even you think it is
 
i thought your only requirement was for them to be interested?
so there is a looks threshold you're looking for and its likely alot higher than even you think it is
Just as long as he's not super old or skinnier than me also but that's kinda too much to ask. That would be embarrassing for us both though
 
i thought your only requirement was for them to be interested?
so there is a looks threshold you're looking for and its likely alot higher than even you think it is
If a guy is skinnier than the gf unless she's taller, both need to do something about that
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top