Deleted Member 140811
Member
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2026
- Messages
- 84
- Online time
- 7h 53m
- Reputation
- 51
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Tell me why it's literally been getting worse latelynegative canthal tilt of doom
I don't think I'll ever look good lol. I'm sub3for starters your hair colour makes you look like a social outcast and you literally have purple eyebrows
significant under eye deficiency + upper maxilla deficient
poor nasion projection
dorsal hump
high facial adiposity
lack of jaw height and projection
lack of chin projection
downturned mouth commissures
nasolabial and nasojugal folds
i cba for the rest but those are the biggest issues
you're average looksI don't think I'll ever look good lol. I'm sub3
did you expect some secret society of people who found out how to remodel the entire craniofacial structure?Idk how I thought joining this would ever help me, I just need to save up for surgeries and that's literally my only hope at this point
Literally nobody I know needs the amount of surgeries I do to look remotely human. They all look fine already.did you expect some secret society of people who found out how to remodel the entire craniofacial structure?
most people need to be lean + surgery and thats all there is to it
your not subhuman ??Literally nobody I know needs the amount of surgeries I do to look remotely human. They all look fine already.
you look fine too , average , as are most , i would think nothing of you in terms of aesthetics if i saw you in public , you just look like a regular person and the regular person has alot of aesthetic shortcomings which is why the list seems long but you do look normalLiterally nobody I know needs the amount of surgeries I do to look remotely human. They all look fine already.
I literally am less than that. I am the ugliest person in my family and in the entire town I live inyour not subhuman ??
The average person would reject meyou look fine too , average , as are most , i would think nothing of you in terms of aesthetics if i saw you in public , you just look like a regular person and the regular person has alot of aesthetic shortcomings which is why the list seems long but you do look normal
you're the average foid , just lower ur standards to what you deserve and you'll find a partner easilyN
The average person would reject me
ur ltb, sub3 is worse bruI don't think I'll ever look good lol. I'm sub3
My only standards are that they show interest, no one has met that standard. What do you say to that?you're the average foid , just lower ur standards to what you deserve and you'll find a partner easily
i find that hard to believeMy only standards are that they show interest, no one has met that standard. What do you say to that?
When I did that I only got men 34+ yr old men who are not good looking like me so idk. That's all I can get, never anyone my agei find that hard to believe
download tinder upload whatever pics your heart desires , as fuckign shitty and low effort as you'd like
I can assure you , you will still get likes
i thought your only requirement was for them to be interested?When I did that I only got men 34+ yr old men who are not good looking like me so idk. That's all I can get, never anyone my age
The only threshold is age. Not looks rlyi thought your only requirement was for them to be interested?
so there is a looks threshold you're looking for and its likely alot higher than even you think it is
Just as long as he's not super old or skinnier than me also but that's kinda too much to ask. That would be embarrassing for us both thoughi thought your only requirement was for them to be interested?
so there is a looks threshold you're looking for and its likely alot higher than even you think it is
If a guy is skinnier than the gf unless she's taller, both need to do something about thati thought your only requirement was for them to be interested?
so there is a looks threshold you're looking for and its likely alot higher than even you think it is