Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Testing a 4 month dickmaxxing protocol

IGF from ULABs will NOT cause cell hyperplasia

it will give you dangerously low blood sugar and a fat burning effect

only pharma grade IGF could trigger a hyperplasia in penile tissue

getting real pharma grade IGF is next to impossible if youre not swimming in money + having good connections

you can surely risk it, but its totally pointless

ive spended several thousand euros now on HGH, roids, exemestane etc.

its all bullshit unless its pharma grade

in 80% of cases you get a fatburner-insulin mixture which will give you almost the same side effects like real IGF, so that people think its the real deal

and in the rest 20% of cases you will get partly real IGF with a purity of 60-70% (which is still not enough to cause hyperplasia)
What cycles have you ran / steroids have you tried?

One of the few real IGF brands is increlex (funny and kinda ironic name i know)

Its 800-1000 euros for 10mg

Since its usually faked too if you get it from ULABS
so basically everything is fake? wtf roids and peptides shouldn't have such a difficult and restricted access this would prevent fraud and underdoses

meanwhile i can get estrogen easily

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
IGF from ULABs will NOT cause cell hyperplasia

it will give you dangerously low blood sugar and a fat burning effect

only pharma grade IGF could trigger a hyperplasia in penile tissue

getting real pharma grade IGF is next to impossible if youre not swimming in money + having good connections

you can surely risk it, but its totally pointless

ive spended several thousand euros now on HGH, roids, exemestane etc.

its all bullshit unless its pharma grade

in 80% of cases you get a fatburner-insulin mixture which will give you almost the same side effects like real IGF, so that people think its the real deal

and in the rest 20% of cases you will get partly real IGF with a purity of 60-70% (which is still not enough to cause hyperplasia)

Why wouldn't a purity of 70% work just fine...

also, I'm getting IGF-1 DES not IGF-1 LR3 which is much more stable and far less likely to be faked

you can chat me to talk about sources

Basically every Oralsteroid, HGH, Peptides etc.

Its all bullshit

So you did HGH but not injectable steroids? Scared of intramuscular injection? Your source must have been shit, DBOL is very easy to get as is testosterone, and for a laymans purpose those are the only two you'll ever need.

Basically every Oralsteroid, HGH, Peptides etc.

Its all bullshit
Ah. I’ve always been interested in running a tren cycle but I’ve never pinned before so I’d probably need to start out with a basic test cycle. Tren results are insane; know a bunch of guys that have tried it and I’m convinced it’s the go-to for celebs because of the fast results + dry look.

So you did HGH but not injectable steroids? Scared of intramuscular injection? Your source must have been shit, DBOL is very easy to get as is testosterone, and for a laymans purpose those are the only two you'll ever need.
Kiss your hair goodbye if you are prone to hair loss and take DBOL.

Kiss your hair goodbye if you are prone to hair loss and take DBOL.

I've taken dbol before and it hasn't been an issue, I know estrogen fluctuations can cause temporary shedding but dbol isn't androgenic enough to do permanent damage. Obviously I'm a guy that cares about my hair, I'm on finasteride and minoxidil, I think I'll be fine.

I've taken dbol before and it hasn't been an issue, I know estrogen fluctuations can cause temporary shedding but dbol isn't androgenic enough to do permanent damage. Obviously I'm a guy that cares about my hair, I'm on finasteride and minoxidil, I think I'll be fine.
Oh shit, did fin + DBOL give you some sides? I’ve heard the interactions can be pretty brutal

Oh shit, did fin + DBOL give you some sides? I’ve heard the interactions can be pretty brutal

didn't take them simultaneously, that’s interesting I’ve never heard anything about a bad interaction between the two

Update for any interested parties, I will be adding mtren and/or trestolone to the DMSO solution in addition to the DHT.

also I found and interesting article that suggests techniques for transdermal application of HGH/IGF-1

this is very interesting to me because if you can get IGF-1 to absorb transdermal you could mix it with all the other compounds I’ve mentioned in a single batch with a nice bow on it for a neatly packaged holy grail of dick maxxing cream. Wonder how much I could sell it for.

Also avoiding needles in the cock is more user friendly lol

Update for any interested parties, I will be adding mtren and/or trestolone to the DMSO solution in addition to the DHT.

also I found and interesting article that suggests techniques for transdermal application of HGH/IGF-1

this is very interesting to me because if you can get IGF-1 to absorb transdermal you could mix it with all the other compounds I’ve mentioned in a single batch with a nice bow on it for a neatly packaged holy grail of dick maxxing cream. Wonder how much I could sell it for.
Forgot the link like a mong https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/21691401.2018.1430695

Or you can simply increase the AR5 mRNA expression in the cavernosal tissue which theoretically could yield infinite length and girth gains.

Is extremely low estrogen receptor sensitivity the key to dick size? When I look at mandingo, it seems to be the case. He's a manlet, small framed, doesn't exactly have a Tyrone face, but makes women moan like nothing else PURELY due to huge dick privilege. His pubertal and prenatal don't look very high based on his height and frame.