Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Testosterone blood uh oh injection

JackthehammerJack

I got my account deleted.
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Messages
42
Online time
7h 18m
Reputation
29
Just today When I injected my testosterone and pulled it out of my delt I heard a splurt noise and I saw shit ton of blood am I cooked chat? 🥹🥹🥹 Also saw it spew out everywhere on my alcohol wipe, floor, counter and arm
 
Just today When I injected my testosterone and pulled it out of my delt I heard a splurt noise and I saw shit ton of blood am I cooked chat? 🥹🥹🥹 Also saw it spew out everywhere on my alcohol wipe, floor, counter and arm
Apply pressure and cover it you probably just nicked a blood vessel you’ll be Alr unless the bleeding is a lot
 
Its normal to have some of it drip out with oil when pulling it out

Just have a gauze square ready or do Z-track injection method but itll prolly still drip a lil
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top