Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide The best way to increase male smv

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
You have been left dry by genetics, given the fate of an incel.

There is a way to change this reality and create a better reality than this.

If male's semen tasted like milk, syrup or something it would double male's smv. Gaurantee this. Male's smv would increase so much they would have too many females flirting with them, there would be male groups complaining about too much female sex drive and sexual harassment from females.

Womens breast milk gives women a disproportionate sexual advantage to males, if males semen tasted better female sex drive would start to increase. By changing male's genetics you can change reality.

Can’t you make it taste better naturally or some shit? I saw a guide on ig about doing so would this improve smv?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can’t you make it taste better naturally or some shit? I saw a guide on ig about doing so would this improve smv?
it has to become candy tier for males as a whole, one individual changing their semen won't change anything, women have to assume males have good tasting semen to begin with

it has to become candy tier for males as a whole, one individual changing their semen won't change anything, women have to assume males have good tasting semen to begin with
At least you could start with yourself specifically by making it taste better somehow and then if you manage to get one girl rumors will spread and increase SMV. On wide scale I don’t think this is possible though

At least you could start with yourself specifically by making it taste better somehow and then if you manage to get one girl rumors will spread and increase SMV. On wide scale I don’t think this is possible though
yeah i support that logic. but it wont help me ascend immediately because women would assume i have the same semen quality as everyone else. but if someway there was a way for someone to improve the flavor of their semen the more people that do it the less chance of rejection

We really talking bout semen at 10 am shit is crazy

this is so

If male's semen tasted like milk, syrup or something it would double male's smv. Gaurantee this. Male's smv would increase so much they would have too many females flirting with them, there would be male groups complaining about too much female sex drive and sexual harassment from females.

Womens breast milk gives women a disproportionate sexual advantage to males, if males semen tasted better female sex drive would start to increase. By changing male's genetics you can change reality.
I dont f*****g get what does male semen taste have to do with smv

this implies that other women know about your semen taste in the first place. usually one would be in a relationship before it gets to that point.

also i heard that changing your diet can help with taste. coffee and alcohol make it bitter, fruits make it sweet

tbh bro i wanna know what breast milk tastes like, i have cravings and its been years

uhh what

4055914_1712449199359.jpeg

Nah women are not going to chase you if your cum tastes like candy
breast milk gives women a huge advantage. even if a woman isn't actually lactating, there is a concept that women do lactate, which influences human behavior.

the phrase "thirst" did not come out of nowhere, they are connected.

breast milk gives women a huge advantage. even if a woman isn't actually lactating, there is a concept that women do lactate, which influences human behavior.

the phrase "thirst" did not come out of nowhere, they are connected.
sad that human milk has less protein than cow, if it had more i would be significantly more motivated to drink it everyday

sad that human milk has less protein than cow, if it had more i would be significantly more motivated to drink it everyday
i think human milk is healthier the problem is it transmits more diseases and cow milk is safer. i never see human milk for sale at stores