Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

The dating scene is shit regardless if you’re good looking

Litr u build bs connections with ppl u met online n they’ll ghost u the next day as if it was nothing
Online connections don't work for dating at all yeah. If online connections did work for dating more non NT people would have relationships. But they don't. It's real life or nothing

Nah you can find genuine people but they have to really like you. Also you have to meet them through real life
This is just not true, human beings are greedy and we expect perfection even though no one is perfect. We are all broken, dating is supposed to be about finding someone who fits your puzzle piece but for some reason we all look compare and look for an entirely finished puzzle piece even though there isn’t one that exists.
Litr u build bs connections with ppl u met online n they’ll ghost u the next day as if it was nothing

Yeah for real

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nah you can find genuine people but they have to really like you. Also you have to meet them through real life
I’m not on any dating apps my experience is based on irl dating n it’s even worse cuz u see that person everyday despite the fact they js ghosted u for no apparent reason n then when they do come back it feels like it’s all a game

This is just not true, human beings are greedy and we expect perfection even though no one is perfect. We are all broken, dating is supposed to be about finding someone who fits your puzzle piece but for some reason we all look compare and look for an entirely finished puzzle piece even though there isn’t one that exists.

Yeah for real
Only way I ever found a girl who fit the puzzle piece was through real life though. It's easier for people to understand you in real life

Yeah for real
Loyalty is a lost principle now so I doubt our generation will be able to experience what it’s like building a healthy relationship n family

I’m not on any dating apps my experience is based on irl dating n it’s even worse cuz u see that person everyday despite the fact they js ghosted u for no apparent reason n then when they do come back it feels like it’s all a game
Do you only go for pretty boys and ethnic bad boys or soemthing? If he has fluffy hair and posts cringe mirror pictures on his IG story, that’s entirely your fault for going after him.

Do you only go for pretty boys and ethnic bad boys or soemthing? If he has fluffy hair and posts cringe mirror pictures on his IG story, that’s entirely your fault for going after him.
No it’s not even about looks for me, I really care about personality. I don’t approach a guy first, and the ones that approach me treat me like shit but always come back to repeat the cycle. I’m not the only girl that goes through this 🙁 guys will approach u first, make u believe some romantic bs, and then leave u for the next girl and play her the same way 🤷🏻‍♀️ might be js the city I live in

No it’s not even about looks for me, I really care about personality. I don’t approach a guy first, and the ones that approach me treat me like shit but always come back to repeat the cycle. I’m not the only girl that goes through this 🙁 guys will approach u first, make u believe some romantic bs, and then leave u for the next girl and play her the same way 🤷🏻‍♀️ might be js the city I live in
what city/country

100 percent agree,everyone is just lowkey shit on the inside/fake,99 percent of relationships r shallow as hell...lowkey sad that dream relationship probably wont happen even if I'm hot ☹️

hella relatable,happened 2 me
once it was just cus I didn't want 2 send nudes bruh (I'm not trusting no one with pics like that)

100 percent agree,everyone is just lowkey shit on the inside/fake,99 percent of relationships r shallow as hell...lowkey sad that dream relationship probably wont happen even if I'm hot ☹️
Exactlyy whenever I do see a girl n a guy together in a happy rs I js wonder what I did wrong ☹️ i don’t get how ppl can play cold with someone they’re scared of losing

Exactlyy whenever I do see a girl n a guy together in a happy rs I js wonder what I did wrong ☹️ i don’t get how ppl can play cold with someone they’re scared of losing
fully given up tbh,im just focusing on me(trying to look my best,be my healthiest,richest,smartest ect self ),if something good romantically happens then yayy but I'm not getting my hopes up 2 b disappointed🤷🏽‍♀️

Nah it’s just how teenagers are. No one our age has self control, ffs these are the same dudes yanking the willy several times a day, you really think those dudes have the control not to trauma dump and ghost you within 2 days of meeting? You have to look for a nerdy incel because those dudes who get no play are loyal. AND, if they have social media automatic red flag.

Omg yeahh it’s always I’ll stay with u on some shitty condition, f*****g hate ultimatums
i c guys on forums here talking about there experience and how they just want to have a good emotional relationship but I don't c that translate with guys around me,might just b my city?? i have no idea

Nah it’s just how teenagers are. No one our age has self control, ffs these are the same dudes yanking the willy several times a day, you really think those dudes have the control not to trauma dump and ghost you within 2 days of meeting? You have to look for a nerdy incel because those dudes who get no play are loyal. AND, if they have social media automatic red flag.
thats true tbh but i seen even the incel cheat,that was so wild icl

I get being emotionally unavailable but talking to someone else on a break js hurts 😕 I wait n wait n it leads to a dead end

thats true tbh but i seen even the incel cheat,that was so wild icl
Yeah it’s just weird, i’m 99% sure it’s just teenagers in a day and age of social media. My friend is LTN and 5’2 at 17 and he cheated on his 5’6 girlfriend with a good body who’s HTB facially, I couldn’t believe it and I still don’t and the worst part is he still has so many girls hitting his line who are attractive. It just doesn’t make sense to me.

i c guys on forums here talking about there experience and how they just want to have a good emotional relationship but I don't c that translate with guys around me,might just b my city?? i have no idea
someone pls explain this to me,because it don't add up,you guys on this site pov vs the actions of guys around me.tbh allot of the guys here I rlly good ppl,and I would not mind dating them if we meet in skl or sum,so y don't I meet these guys/c them irl?

Yeah it’s just weird, i’m 99% sure it’s just teenagers in a day and age of social media. My friend is LTN and 5’2 at 17 and he cheated on his 5’6 girlfriend with a good body who’s HTB facially, I couldn’t believe it and I still don’t and the worst part is he still has so many girls hitting his line who are attractive. It just doesn’t make sense to me.
on baby

Attachments

• 19d188715ca0db64eef8d4f2a3c98ffd.jpg
    19d188715ca0db64eef8d4f2a3c98ffd.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 0
I’m telling u that’s the hot gf effect. Girls get curious n start going after those guys to see what she sees in him, I’ve seen it happen so many times

how your friends vibe is very much this

Attachments

• bih.jpg
    bih.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 3
someone pls explain this to me,because it don't add up,you guys on this site pov vs the actions of guys around me.tbh allot of the guys here I rlly good ppl,and I would not mind dating them if we meet in skl or sum
Yeah real life is a lot different from IRL. In fairness though, I highly doubt anyone you ever meet IRL even knows these type of forums exist. Most dudes on here are incel and haven’t tasted female attention, like @RAJ GHRANDHICK (full offense meant lol) so they are prone to just killing their standards and looking for any girl, and trying at all means.

Yeah real life is a lot different from IRL. In fairness though, I highly doubt anyone you ever meet IRL even knows these type of forums exist. Most dudes on here are incel and haven’t tasted female attention, like @RAJ GHRANDHICK (full offense meant lol) so they are prone to just killing their standards and looking for any girl, and trying at all means.
thats fair but i mean like not wanting just a shallow relationship and wanting emotional connection etc

Almost 18
It’s over lol I hope you find a guy but shit doesn’t change still, instead now these guys drink alcohol and drive girls around in their car instead of steeling from their moms cabinet and asking their friends to drive them around. 14 years old, 21 years old, there’s no difference. These guys will always be u nloyal

thats fair but i mean like not wanting just a shallow relationship and wanting emotional connection etc
In fairness that’s very RNG, it’s as simple as most people genuinely aren’t built for each other. You need many common interests otherwise every convo with your SO will go like this, until you eventually get bored and cheat or break up.

“Good morning”
“GM”
“wyd”
“nothing hbu”
“same here”
“cool”

It’s over lol I hope you find a guy but shit doesn’t change still, instead now these guys drink alcohol and drive girls around in their car instead of steeling from their moms cabinet and asking their friends to drive them around. 14 years old, 21 years old, there’s no difference. These guys will always be u nloyal
Did not have to break it to me like that 😔 might move countries n try my luck

Many people on .org have high standards though so idk

In fairness that’s very RNG, it’s as simple as most people genuinely aren’t built for each other. You need many common interests otherwise every convo with your SO will go like this, until you eventually get bored and cheat or break up.

“Good morning”
“GM”
“wyd”
“nothing hbu”
“same here”
“cool”
thats true,i mean allot of guys in my area say they want a deep relationship but put no action to make it deep or simply just want shallow relationships,in all honesty I completely given up,I'm sick of being disappointed,I have no expectations,if a miracle happens and i get a good romantic relationship then ill b gassed but I'm not holding my breath

I have two friends IRL on this forum lmao

Did not have to break it to me like that 😔 might move countries n try my luck
Well in the U.S. it’s no different. To sum it up, it’s basically just girls posting half naked pics on their IG stories and dudes posting stories of them vaping and drinking lean. 90% of people are like that and the other 10% are super Non NT and/or unattractive.
Many people on .org have high standards though so idk
.org is more of an incel forum than a looksmax forum, they don’t go outside so it’s no wonder why their standards are unrealistic.

Well in the U.S. it’s no different. To sum it up, it’s basically just girls posting half naked pics on their IG stories and dudes posting stories of them vaping and drinking lean. 90% of people are like that and the other 10% are super Non NT and/or unattractive.

.org is more of an incel forum than a looksmax forum, they don’t go outside so it’s no wonder why their standards are unrealistic.
More like 65% for the second group you listed jfl