Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

The framepill is severely underestimated by most incels.

While I do agree height and face mean a good deal, many incels are guilty of massively underestimate the Frame pill entirely.

A while back I was clueless to why people NBA players are jacked, now I see what they mean. Musculature = frame to normies. Most NBA superstars have huge as f**k frames.

Even the Asian NBA players have broad as f**k frames on average.

i

The rock getting brutally height and frame mogged.

B0ufA2KIIAEWpr_.jpg

20526031_1260958360698601_7205242092230380703_n.jpg

Reeves deadlift and dumbell pull over can broaden your frame if your under 25. But it won't give you a nba superstar broad as f**k Frame.

Roidcelling actually can work incredibly well.... If you have genes of Ronnie Coleman.

69569aa.png
Ronnie was like a designer made baby, except instead of being designed to look like a model, he is designed to inject steroids, growth hormone, Insulin, and IGF-1 in ridiculous amounts, respond phenomenally to them and suffer from little repercussions. He did a shit ton of test, tren, deca, and is still more fertile than Toth.

Everyone here could do more shit than him, but not look anywhere as good as he does in this picture, simply because you don't respond nearly as well as he does or have extremely good muscle insertions like him.

every day without inject anything is making me angry, although I have already resolved the issue of hardmaxxings

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
this is Ronnie Coleman as a teenager

View attachment 19629View attachment 19630

Yes he was a football player in college and high school. Huge freak show. But like I said he's basically a designer baby, except instead of extreme physical attractiveness in mind, he was designed to take enormous amounts of steroids, hgh, insulin, igf-1 with little to no side effects and respond incredibly well to them.

high pren t face
Yep.

It's probably why Yao Ming looks so masculine and has little neotenous traits compared to most Asians.

Shaq always looked to so inbred

His close set eyes along with his small pfl makes him look like a degenerate monkey

Back