Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

the hair saga continues🙏 also softmaxxing progress sorta

d6rk.knight

billions must mog
Reputable
Established
I took your guy’s advice and got rid of my fried ass bangs, and tried to go with something a little bit more natural looking👍🏾 i also have been attempting debloat (poorly) and i think theres a slight difference (prob not) I also have been icing+rolling my face regularly and prioritizing skin care. plus new lip combo⁉️🔥

Attachments

• 51212FBD-0D6D-4507-9A64-57920CA7D713.jpeg
    51212FBD-0D6D-4507-9A64-57920CA7D713.jpeg
    706.4 KB · Views: 35
  • FE69E61F-0630-4253-A39D-6A6F68AF808A.jpeg
    FE69E61F-0630-4253-A39D-6A6F68AF808A.jpeg
    669.1 KB · Views: 36
I took your guy’s advice and got rid of my fried ass bangs, and tried to go with something a little bit more natural looking👍🏾 i also have been attempting debloat (poorly) and i think theres a slight difference (prob not) I also have been icing+rolling my face regularly and prioritizing skin care. plus new lip combo⁉️🔥
man.gifPosting this in replace of my uncontrollable ramblings. I will not speak further.

Casca maxing kinda mogs tbh

thank you!!! and no i fraud them with eyebrow pomade and an inkless pen
If you don't wear any base makeup get damp brush dip it on brown eyeshadow and go crazy with the freckles it gives a legit result..either that or just a small thin brush and just draw them on make sure you pat it with your finger lightly to pick up some pigment otherwise it looks harsh

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you don't wear any base makeup get damp brush dip it on brown eyeshadow and go crazy with the freckles it gives a legit result..either that or just a small thin brush and just draw them on make sure you pat it with your finger lightly to pick up some pigment otherwise it looks harsh
oooo okok thankyou for the tips will try👍🏾👍🏾

Everyday I wake up I smile because I remember the hair saga exists yippee 😆

Go completely bald and shave your eyebrows and look deranged as possible and you’ll turn into a stacylite