Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

the hair saga continues🙏 also softmaxxing progress sorta

I took your guy’s advice and got rid of my fried ass bangs, and tried to go with something a little bit more natural looking👍🏾 i also have been attempting debloat (poorly) and i think theres a slight difference (prob not) I also have been icing+rolling my face regularly and prioritizing skin care. plus new lip combo⁉️🔥
Me waking up realising the hair saga exists yippee yippee😆😆😆😆

Look at my name change im ascending in my profile
Bro trust me I'll give you the biggest name halo ever I was going to name my account this but it's too much aura

Make name lightningPenis or _ that with 69

I took your guy’s advice and got rid of my fried ass bangs, and tried to go with something a little bit more natural looking👍🏾 i also have been attempting debloat (poorly) and i think theres a slight difference (prob not) I also have been icing+rolling my face regularly and prioritizing skin care. plus new lip combo⁉️🔥
Yeah it looks far far better. As i said, you'll see benefits once you'll rock longer & curly black hair. I would say let it grow and forget about bangs, but you probably need 2 years to get long hair so don't sabotage it. Don't fry your hair anymore, and moisturize it with proper conditionner and a rosemary/castor oil mix

You can still try different make-up styles, the freckles are a good idea, not the lip liner

Don't even try the casca haircut, you'll look like @pompompurino but from Temu

This is memetic FE69E61F-0630-4253-A39D-6A6F68AF808A.jpeg

images (80).jpeg