Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL the ideal: 12 times a year

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
Do chads on social media randomly get DM's from women trying to get in their pants?

We know that women approach chads on dating websites, but I am talking about random social media websites, not websites built only for dating.

My opinion is that if you have reached an ideal level of attractiveness, and if it is clear that you are single, that women will DM you on random social media websites, in an average frequency of 12 times per year. This is an averaged frequency, there might be some months where u get 0 messages at all, but if you average the amount of messages after some years, it would be near 12 times per year. And the women might be indirect, flirting but vaguely, not always directly sexual in the messages, some of the messages may have no innuendos also.

My opinion is that if you have a frequency less than this (or a frequency of 0) then you are less than ideal, and living in a dystopian life, and you need HRT

Nah trust there are guys getting WAY more

I’d say the level of looks + the amount of fame = the amount of DMs received

For example, Vinnie hacker most likely receives much much more than 12 per year, but a guy who looks just as good might get little to none simply because of a lower follower count

Bro i am not even chad and i am not that much famous in my circle and I get dms almost daily

Do chads on social media randomly get DM's from women trying to get in their pants?

We know that women approach chads on dating websites, but I am talking about random social media websites, not websites built only for dating.

My opinion is that if you have reached an ideal level of attractiveness, and if it is clear that you are single, that women will DM you on random social media websites, in an average frequency of 12 times per year. This is an averaged frequency, there might be some months where u get 0 messages at all, but if you average the amount of messages after some years, it would be near 12 times per year. And the women might be indirect, flirting but vaguely, not always directly sexual in the messages, some of the messages may have no innuendos also.

My opinion is that if you have a frequency less than this (or a frequency of 0) then you are less than ideal, and living in a dystopian life, and you need HRT
It's nothing bro, I'm not even a chad and I often receive very direct dm's

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nah trust there are guys getting WAY more

I’d say the level of looks + the amount of fame = the amount of DMs received

For example, Vinnie hacker most likely receives much much more than 12 per year, but a guy who looks just as good might get little to none simply because of a lower follower count
oh i meant only if not a chad celeb

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
do yall get more female DMs on dating sites or general-purpose social media?

12 seems low